jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
Does anyone have any knowledge of calcium channel blockers if mixed with beta blockers what would be the outcome ? Like is this potentially peaceful ? Like would I go into cardiac arrest or something ?

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
Does anyone have any knowledge of calcium channel blockers if mixed with beta blockers what would be the outcome ? Like is this potentially peaceful ? Like would I go into cardiac arrest or something ?
As a nurse I know it's dangerous for the heart and will drop your bp. Final results depends..

jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
@badtothebone I'm planning to take around 1,500 mg of the amplodipine 300 propranolol and losartan 6000 mg . Have u seen this before in practice

B

badtothebone

Experienced
Aug 20, 2024
@badtothebone I'm planning to take around 1,500 mg of the amplodipine 300 propranolol and losartan 6000 mg . Have u seen this before in practice
@jepe24 I've treated pts who intentionally overdose a large amount of beta blockers. It's very dangerous and painful. It causes organ failure and death. If you're not found you will die in a couple of hours. If you survived you will be in intensive care for a while and you will be under aggressive treatment. It's painful baby don't do it.

• Love
Reactions: schrei_nach_liebe, warriorkot, WaitingAllMyLife and 1 other person
jepe24

jepe24

Shelly
Sep 6, 2024
@badtothebone i don't have an option it's either i continue to live with paronid schizophrenia and not know what's my reality daily with major depressive disorder . I have 1,500 of calcium channels blocked and just 300 proporonol. That's All I can do .