• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

ballerz24

Mar 14, 2019
What is a reliable source where I can buy pure caffeine powder

Reactions: Baskol1
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019

Depends on your country. (And sometimes which state/province.)

It's a terrifying, painful way to go out, though, and not particularly fast... so pretty far down my list.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Baskol1 and Lennox
Lookingforabus

Lookingforabus

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2019
Because it's a stimulant, and stimulant deaths are painful. Don't take my word for it, go out and chug 6 strong cups of coffee to get a sample of how too much caffeine feels, and then consider what enough of that to kill you would feel like. Jitters, heart racing in your chest, pounding headache, etc. ... to death. Not pleasant.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer, lifeisbutadream, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018

Many websites, I think on any every county on earth. It's just has to be pure caffeine powder, do the conversion right so it has the caffeine equivalent to double the average dosage that kills people 75-100 cups of coffee. I am honestly not sure whether or not death would be unpleasant as you are going to have the same symptoms as large overdoses on stimulants such as potential psychosis. Further research is required. However, many young people in great shape have died from caffeine powder overdoses on accident and all the serious intentional overdoses I have read about have been lethal.
Because it's a stimulant, and stimulant deaths are painful. Don't take my word for it, go out and chug 6 strong cups of coffee to get a sample of how too much caffeine feels, and then consider what enough of that to kill you would feel like. Jitters, heart racing in your chest, pounding headache, etc. ... to death. Not pleasant.

That a light overdose though. A severe overdose is in an entirely different ball park. Symptoms are completely different and include things like potential psychosis, euphoria etc.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
UK-based online store sells it. But yes, it is supposed to be very painful. Survival could mean damage.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Why not good old hanging?

Reactions: Smashingairwaves
B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any preferable liquid to consume it with? I am considering milk. Got 100g, think that 10-15g should do the job. What are the known side effects if you survive it?

B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any preferable liquid to consume it with? I am considering milk. Got 100g, think that 10-15g should do the job. What are the known side effects if you survive it?

Someone :)

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd advise against milk, it may be some work to digest an animal product. I was planning to take it in coffee. The side effects can be frying your organs/brain I understand. This is why I am scared. I was also thinking of taking antiemetics and maybe a sleeping well as well. Take all this with a grain of salt, though, I am no doctor. I wish there was a doctor on this forum to help with more accurate information.
Btw, you might have noticed that people don't want to go with caffeine because it is so painful, and SN is the mot popular available method for OD. Even then I am scared of a method that reduces oxygen to the brain in case I survive. I've pretty much settled on pong pong seeds (cardiac arrest), but a user here warned me it is very painful and SI might kick in. Still, the seeds have killed a lot of people successfully, and I for some reason prefer methods that go straight for the heart.

Last edited:
B

Bukmeikara1

Jul 29, 2019
I'd advise against milk, it may be some work to digest an animal product. I was planning to take it in coffee. The side effects can be frying your organs/brain I understand. This is why I am scared. I was also thinking of taking antiemetics and maybe a sleeping well as well. Take all this with a grain of salt, though, I am no doctor. I wish there was a doctor on this forum to help with more accurate information.
Btw, you might have noticed that people don't want to go with caffeine because it is so painful, and SN is the mot popular available method for OD. Even then I am scared of a method that reduces oxygen to the brain in case I survive. I've pretty much settled on pong pong seeds (cardiac arrest), but a user here warned me it is very painful and SI might kick in. Still, the seeds have killed a lot of people successfully, and I for some reason prefer methods that go straight for the heart.

The irony - the "thing" we want to kill is the "thing" that is afraid from pain :) I read online that they saved a woman that received 50g of caffeine powder but she almost immediatelly went to the hospital. From what I have gather, she didnt have any long term physical damage after.
I personaly would try to "accept" death. That I really want it and that I am not doing it for attention or random emotions/feelings. If I am successfull, it should help a with the pain. If you wanna die, you die and you do not cling on life. From what I understand there is a decent chance that you go quickly into coma and escape the stomach pain. A read for a case with a boy who was found on the bathroom floor with other people in the house, meaning that he didnt make much noise for them to hear him.

Caffeine powder is a very cheap way to catch the bus. In almost every other method minus the magic pills/herbs that kill you peacefully there is always a scenario in which you would suffer "pain". If that bothers you maybe Life isnt that bad and you should try to overcome the things that bug you.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The irony - the "thing" we want to kill is the "thing" that is afraid from pain :) I read online that they saved a woman that received 50g of caffeine powder but she almost immediatelly went to the hospital. From what I have gather, she didnt have any long term physical damage after.
I personaly would try to "accept" death. That I really want it and that I am not doing it for attention or random emotions/feelings. If I am successfull, it should help a with the pain. If you wanna die, you die and you do not cling on life. From what I understand there is a decent chance that you go quickly into coma and escape the stomach pain. A read for a case with a boy who was found on the bathroom floor with other people in the house, meaning that he didnt make much noise for them to hear him.

Caffeine powder is a very cheap way to catch the bus. In almost every other method minus the magic pills/herbs that kill you peacefully there is always a scenario in which you would suffer "pain". If that bothers you maybe Life isnt that bad and you should try to overcome the things that bug you.

My understanding of that woman's case is that she suffered damage.

R

Read123456788

Aug 23, 2019
Apparently I cannot pm you, probably because you're new. If you google buy caffeine powder, it just turns up right up there.
:pfff::pfff::ahhha: How have I missed that haha thanks. Lack of sleep!!

Reactions: woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
:pfff::pfff::ahhha: How have I missed that haha thanks. Lack of sleep!!

No problem, but I worry a bit. I've bought it but could not use it because seizures and possible survival with brain damage is scary.

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Please consider a painless route such as Nembutal, Sodium Nitrite, nitrogen, Carbon monoxide, or even heroin. If you need advice on any of these I can advise you.

Reactions: throwaway_2620, Lookingforabus and woxihuanni
U

untouchable305

Sep 15, 2022
Please consider a painless route such as Nembutal, Sodium Nitrite, nitrogen, Carbon monoxide, or even heroin. If you need advice on any of these I can advise you.
Yes pm me