maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
Hello.

I'm considering to ctb by caffeine powder overdose. I bought 3 boxes of 180 caps of 200 mg caffeine online : > 100g. I opened all the caps to obtain powder and i think about mix it with food. The lethal dose is 10g.
Maybe some of you have tried before ?

I don't really know if this could work. But i don't have access to any firearm, or drugs in my country.

Sorry for my english by the way.

DipAndChips

DipAndChips

Aug 11, 2024
Death from caffeine usually results in cardiac arrest.

But some people did try and succeeded.

Wont say it is a easy way out but I am sure their are easier, safer and better ways to CTB.

Capture.png

Reactions: MyaMia and Skathon
DanielDanDean

DanielDanDean

Jul 18, 2024
That seems to be a good idea but what about the period during which you're still "alive" but feel your heart beating out of your chest?

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I can only imagine it would be an excrutiatingly tormenting death.

Reactions: Skathon
T

timetodie24

Warlock
Apr 14, 2023
This wasn't suicide attempt but people have survived 30g ( this story is quite shocking, england uni nearly killed 2 students in a study, it was meant to be 0.3g)
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-38744307.amp .
So if found or too excruciating and you get help, you can survive very large amounts. Caffeine tolerance really varies between individuals and if you have healthy heart it can take a lot .
I was thinking about caffeine ctb in past and i tried a bit - the powder was really hard to dissolve and extremely bitter so would be quite hard to ingest especially without vomiting it all straight away .
I imagine awful way to go too and not guaranteed . Awful effects if you survive too

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and GuessWhosBack
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
That sounds incredibly painful. You'll get the jitters, nausea, possibly the shits, very bad stomach ache, the sweats, probably chest pains and all sorts. Severe dehydration (incredibly painful to die from organ failure due to this).

I used to drink 10 coffees a day, but it had 2 teaspoonfuls in each, so 20 really. My tolerance was really high back then, and I had the shits throughout the day. No idea how I didn't feel really poorly, other than the shits, I guess I got used to it. It got so bad it landed me in hospital actually (the shits).

Now, I have a max of 3 coffees a day (1 teaspoonful). Anymore, I get the shakes and feel really poorly.

I bet you'll survive. Who knows with what nasty side effects/long term damage.

If 10mg is the lethal dose, how am I still alive? Strange. I didn't have heart problems or any issues with it, only the shits, like I said. I was dehydrated, but I did drink plenty of water, too. If you're drinking that much coffee, you need to or you'll be constantly thirsty (badly).

So apparently I should've died everyday for years. Lol. I doubt that is the lethal dose. Many people drink more than that.

Really bad idea, but good luck with your plans

• Wow
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not recommended.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
Thanks for your repply.
That sounds incredibly painful. You'll get the jitters, nausea, possibly the shits, very bad stomach ache, the sweats, probably chest pains and all sorts. Severe dehydration (incredibly painful to die from organ failure due to this).

I used to drink 10 coffees a day, but it had 2 teaspoonfuls in each, so 20 really. My tolerance was really high back then, and I had the shits throughout the day. No idea how I didn't feel really poorly, other than the shits, I guess I got used to it. It got so bad it landed me in hospital actually (the shits).

Now, I have a max of 3 coffees a day (1 teaspoonful). Anymore, I get the shakes and feel really poorly.

I bet you'll survive. Who knows with what nasty side effects/long term damage.

If 10mg is the lethal dose, how am I still alive? Strange. I didn't have heart problems or any issues with it, only the shits, like I said. I was dehydrated, but I did drink plenty of water, too. If you're drinking that much coffee, you need to or you'll be constantly thirsty (badly).

So apparently I should've died everyday for years. Lol. I doubt that is the lethal dose. Many people drink more than that.

Really bad idea, but good luck with your plans

Oh sorry it's 10g not 10mg

M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Thanks for your repply.

Oh sorry it's 10g not 10mg
It's not exactly a lot of coffee given how much caffeine is in one mug. I highly doubt that will kill you... Good luck though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240813-142658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240813-142658_Chrome.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 0
MaidenException

MaidenException

god makes no mistakes but he MaidenException
Sep 26, 2022
I've had caffeine poisoning accidentally and it was the worst pain of my life. Absolutely miserable experience. I understand that caffeine is readily accessible but if you want a method that is more reliable and less painful, I would keep looking.

T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
I do not recommend this. I tried it twice. Obviously unsuccessful and very painful. Lots of vomiting and such.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack
T

thirdtimesthecharmg

Failed twice
Jun 16, 2024
Really sorry for you... How many did you take ? Because i'm planing to take 100 g.

I took 10g before I changed my mind. I was using pre-made 200 mg pills so it was like 50 of the 200 pills in the bottle.

If you can actually take 100 g, I suspect you would die from it. I would expect a lot of vomiting.

I'm really sorry you're at a place where this seems like the best option for you. It's still hard for me to think about currently but I can certainly understand; I'm really wanting to be done having to live with myself.

maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
I took 10g before I changed my mind. I was using pre-made 200 mg pills so it was like 50 of the 200 pills in the bottle.

If you can actually take 100 g, I suspect you would die from it. I would expect a lot of vomiting.

I'm really sorry you're at a place where this seems like the best option for you. It's still hard for me to think about currently but I can certainly understand; I'm really wanting to be done having to live with myself.
Thank you for your story.

I recognize myself in your words..

• Hugs
Reactions: thirdtimesthecharmg