Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
.........theres so much going on but i have nothing to say..........

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ghost2211, Kassender and 2 others
TreizKhushranata

TreizKhushranata

The cup of life has been poisoned forever.
Sep 26, 2020
I have that too. We should be euthanized for our own sake.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, DyingAlf and Life_and_Death
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020
I'm sorry things are tough for you at the moment. :aw:

I recently started writing my thoughts down, just the way they popped into my head and it helped me. At forst it was just for me so it didn't matter how dark or intimite it was.
I don't know if you tried that already, but if not, maybe that's something that can help you too. :hug:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm sorry things are tough for you at the moment. :aw:

I recently started writing my thoughts down, just the way they popped into my head and it helped me. At forst it was just for me so it didn't matter how dark or intimite it was.
I don't know if you tried that already, but if not, maybe that's something that can help you too. :hug:
this would help with some things but for other things it will only make it worse

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I think I have it from abusive 23 year relationship. It's a nightmare. And now I'm here, waiting for the bus.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
What about drawing?
i do that sometimes but it doesnt really help. i finally put it together today. the (c)ptsd kind of puts me in a dissociated state where i will see myself acting things out with the other people involved. typically i can pretend its fine and i can still make out things around me but....his morning i think...it was so bad i actually blacked out and became a part of it. i completely lost awareness and thats the first time its ever been that bad. (youre also the first person i told)
I hope you find a method that works for you
so far i find the best help is when people talk to me. my husband can sit there talking to me and its almost like im in a conscious coma, i just sit there. i dont respond in anyway not even a slight movement but i kinda listen to what he says and it takes my mind off things a little bit

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: mooncake and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
i do that sometimes but it doesnt really help. i finally put it together today. the (c)ptsd kind of puts me in a dissociated state where i will see myself acting things out with the other people involved. typically i can pretend its fine and i can still make out things around me but....his morning i think...it was so bad i actually blacked out and became a part of it. i completely lost awareness and thats the first time its ever been that bad. (youre also the first person i told)

so far i find the best help is when people talk to me. my husband can sit there talking to me and its almost like im in a conscious coma, i just sit there. i dont respond in anyway not even a slight movement but i kinda listen to what he says and it takes my mind off things a little bit
That sounds pretty stressful. It's good you have at least one grounding mechanism. How long do these episodes last? days like that sound like a time to self medicate and go to sleep to me.

Reactions: mooncake
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
That sounds pretty stressful. It's good you have at least one grounding mechanism. How long do these episodes last? days like that sound like a time to self medicate and go to sleep to me.
thats the problem. its 24/7 although its a lot worse when its dark out.

• Hugs
Reactions: mooncake and Ghost2211
mooncake

mooncake

Student
Aug 7, 2020

How do you cope when he is busy? Also I get that you like having someone talk to you in those moments. Personally, I can't stand the silence, because thats when I'll get flashbacks more easily. But since I live alone now I usually just wait for anyone to text me back, watch documentaries or listen to hypnosis audios.
There are multiple PTSD recovery hypnosis and meditation videos on youtube, in case you want to try that.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Ghost2211 and mooncake