• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

errorcode404

errorcode404

Apr 5, 2023
Hello all, I'm somewhat new on this forum but I have been searching for it for as long as I can remember (done been miserable for to long). My question is about the PPH and if there is a way to bypass ordering a copy. I know a photo ID is required and I don't have access to one that is over the age restriction. My main concern is being scammed online when trying to order (I forgot the acronym for it so I'm going to assume you know what I'm talking about). Does anyone have a way to bypass this? Or do you know a reliable seller online?

Thank you, much appreciated in advance.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you can download it from here

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
errorcode404

errorcode404

Apr 5, 2023
you can download it from here
Thank you! I read the relevant sections but still can't find a reliable source for (whatever the acronym is). Do you know where I could find this information? Thank you!

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I've "heard" that you may want to have a good ad blocking app, or program if you're on a computer, before you try downloading the PPHe because the hosting site likes to bombard with tons of ads and other BS. Haven't heard about any viruses or anything, but all the ads and such make downloading a bear.