• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I didn't come here to talk, I just came for the purpose of CTB. Thank you for having this place.
Nevertheless, I've come across some interesting views here that are very similar to mine. That was unexpected ... a bonus, so to speak. Thank you.
I'm leaving now because I want to spend the last few days alone again. Like a dog that hides when it suffers, when it dies.
I don't want to deal with certain energies that are buzzing around here in the forum.
I want to be completely with myself, with my truth, with my perception, with my feelings and with my decision.

I wish you all all the best.
If you want to die, die.
If you want to live, live.
If you want to have a child ... live with the consequences. And should your child one day commit a very cruel suicide out of despair or should your child suffer incredibly because of an accident or a disability or thousands of other possibilities ... You have forced this life to happen. That is a 100% factual truth. If you want to take this risk, "you little sweet devil", you are playing with fire. You think the chances are low? Why do almost 50% of people play lottery, where the chance of winning is much lower?
That's the stupid human being. He thinks the probability of creating agonising suffering is low enough and still plays lottery where the chances of winning are not even close to as high as the possibilities of suffering unbelievably cruelly in one lifetime.

Humans run blindly after temptation. They think they are being reasonable by living the way society defines reason. But every birth is the opposite of reason. It is risk.
Reason does not play with risk.

If voluntary death was at least socially and legally recognised from a certain age, the decision to have a child would be many times more reasonable. But that would probably only happen if people started protesting. And that will probably take another 3 million years given the speed of human ethical development.

Anyway ... I'm off, bye and thanks again to all the people who make this place possible.

EDIT:
I don't want to stir up hatred against parents here. I have no problem with my parents or with other parents. Many parents go to great, great lengths to bring happy people into the world, so it's all the more upsetting when people still suffer miserably for thousands of reasons.
Being a good parent has only a limited amount to do with whether the people you bring into the world will suffer.
That is precisely the point. It is precisely because of this fact that as a parent you are powerless over an infinite mass of events that the decision to have a child is all the more risky. You are exposed to chance immediately after ovulation.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: undecided, Serial Experi Pain, alltoomuch2 and 14 others
baller

baller

"such is life"
Apr 30, 2024
Goodbye and good luck, I hope you gain peace :heart:

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
take care hope its peaceful

Reactions: Cakeisalie and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace. Good luck!

D

dolemitedrums

Experienced
Jun 12, 2024
As you wish. If you follow through then I hope you have a peaceful exit. If by some chance you decide to come back, I will be glad to see you again.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I didn't come here to talk, I just came for the purpose of CTB. Thank you for having this place.
Nevertheless, I've come across some interesting views here that are very similar to mine. That was unexpected ... a bonus, so to speak. Thank you.
I'm leaving now because I want to spend the last few days alone again. Like a dog that hides when it suffers, when it dies.
I don't want to deal with certain energies that are buzzing around here in the forum.
I want to be completely with myself, with my truth, with my perception, with my feelings and with my decision.

I wish you all all the best.
If you want to die, die.
If you want to live, live.
If you want to have a child ... live with the consequences. And should your child one day commit a very cruel suicide out of despair or should your child suffer incredibly because of an accident or a disability or thousands of other possibilities ... You have forced this life to happen. That is a 100% factual truth. If you want to take this risk, "you little sweet devil", you are playing with fire. You think the chances are low? Why do almost 50% of people play the lottery, where the chance of winning is much lower?
That's the stupid human being. He thinks the probability of creating agonising suffering is low enough and still plays the lottery where the chances of winning are not even close to as high as the possibilities of suffering unbelievably cruelly in one lifetime.

Humans run blindly after temptation. They think they are being reasonable by living the way society defines reason. But every birth is the opposite of reason. It is risk.
Reason does not play with risk.

If voluntary death was at least socially and legally recognised from a certain age, the decision to have a child would be many times more reasonable. But that would probably only happen if people started protesting. And that will probably take another 3 million years given the speed of human ethical development.

Anyway ... I'm off, bye and thanks again to all the people who make this place possible.
I agreed with a lot of your posts. It's ur choice but I wouldn't let those trying to censor this forum stop u from posting here. I know what you mean In this post too and I agree . I would put them on ignore