• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
I need ideas. My hubby and I share a bank account and debit card. I want to buy SN but I know if I use the card he will see it. Is there any other places other than the internet I can get it or maybe another way to order it? Idk anyone have any ideas

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Won't an ebay transaction show up as just ebay and not the actual item purchased? You could just say you got something else and hide it well. Or take out some cash, give it to someone willing to buy it for you? Granted that last one might be hard to come by.

Reactions: Midnight-rain, Quarky00 and ClownCringe
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I can't answer you. Just saying welcome home. I was thinking about you today. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: HannahB
HannahB

HannahB

Death is the true name of time.
Oct 29, 2019
Won't an ebay transaction show up as just ebay and not the actual item purchased? You could just say you got something else and hide it well. Or take out some cash, give it to someone willing to buy it for you? Granted that last one might be hard to come by.
I honestly dont know I never order things off the internet. But that's what I was thinking I was scrolling through my fb friends and couldn't find one who I think would.
I can't answer you. Just saying welcome home. I was thinking about you today. :heart:
Awe thank you.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I had a post deleted here once, and the reason given was cause i was "encouraging lying".

Sorry i cannot be of more assistance, but i will mention if you order off of Ebay it will show the merchant's name and not the item itself.

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and HannahB
Skyview

Skyview

Going Blue
Dec 9, 2019
All I can say is @Rena rossy was the most original in acquiring the product . Sometimes you have to think outside the box and she certainly did .
Good luck on your quest.

• Love
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
Paying through PayPal? I'm not 100% but I think if you will pay through PayPal on your bank Acc it will only show that you payed money to PayPal. But then again I think the person that commented here before me, might be right to and if you buy just through eBay it will just show a payment to eBay and not the item you bought. Maybe try googling it? Or if you'll run out of all ideas try buying something really cheap on eBay and then check and see what it shows up like on a bank acc, if it shows the item maybe try the same through PayPal and then check, you know buying. Something super cheap for like 2$ or something that would be easy to explain why you wanted it. Just say you liked it and decided to buy it or something. I hope it works out for you the way you want it to!;)❤️

• Love
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Privacy.com if applicable. Reminder to enable the setting for private transactions. It'll only show "Privacy.com" in your bank statement. PayPal is also an option.

• Love
Alec

Alec

Wizard
Apr 22, 2019
UPDATE: I checked my bank acc and went back to the day I bought my SN, I payed through PayPal and my bank acc says "purchase PayPal *name of the eBay seller*" then it says the number of the debit card I used and so on, the name of the eBay seller sounds like they are selling something to do with chemicals, but maybe you could say you bought some new or specific type of shampoo to try it out because you heard good things about it or something and then just buy a new shampoo and pretend like that is the shampoo you ordered. I hope this helps❤️❤️

• Love
memataporfavor

memataporfavor

( つ・o・)つ still ill ╮|。>ー<。|╭
Apr 6, 2019
hey, so I'm brazilian, dont know how it works out there in the other countries lmao but here some websites you have the option to pay via boleto
(i googled the translation, I hope you guys understand me haha), I guess it's like via billet payment? The website makes a bill with the value of your purchase and you print it and go to the bank and pay... That may be a more discreet way?

(ok probably you have that... but i hope i was helpful)

• Love