• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sammie_com.sanrio

Sammie_com.sanrio

Stuck here
Apr 7, 2023
I live in New York and am going to buy SN but am worried police will show up. What do I say?

Reactions: thecolourgold
thecolourgold

thecolourgold

night night coming soon. ❤️
Apr 22, 2023
Say you've been watching science YouTube and you wanted to try to experiment and maybe make a channel of your own. Look up something fun you can do with sn just in case.

• Love
Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio and One day too late
MildlyBetter

MildlyBetter

🙂
Apr 17, 2023
So far I don't think there's been any cases of buyers of the current main sn source in the us receiving visits from police, but worst case try and find some experiment you could say you're doing. There are a few that have been posted here with legit-looking procedures and everything.

• Love
Reactions: Sammie_com.sanrio
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Given the situation, either you buy it now and either use it right away or store it in a different location in case they come...or just postpone buying it until you're ready to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Action and Sammie_com.sanrio