• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Honestly I need help with this.
Turns out the train spot is still too populated an impractical to use to I've been rereading PPH for more methods.
At this point it's either these three or Korean method tho I'm not sure I can pull that off right.
The problem with the first three methods is this, it's fucking hard to acquire these things were I am, a guy recently ended up on the news after ctb with SN and now it's nowhere to be found online, plus I'd much prefer to buy it in a phisycal place rather than online since I have helicopter parents that won't let me breathe.
If you can suggest any method to acquire these or any alternative poison I'd be happy to listen.
I also thought about using Alibaba since SN is available there but I think there's a high chance to be found out there since you have to talk with sellers about why you buy them and stuff, plus it could get blocked in transit and shipping could take a lot.
Honestly I wish killing myself was easier, I would have done it already at this point and I keep praying the universe for a goddamn cup of poison.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat