• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

somebodysomewhere

Dec 2, 2020
I have though of buying SN from a seller in the US, shipping it to a warehouse of a company that will then ship it to me in France.
But I need to fill a form for the customs and I don't know if it won't be taken as SN is restricted in France (i think its so hard to find).
I don't know what to do to have SN. I saw other post talking about sellers but I don't know were to find the information to buy from them.
What could I write in the form for it to pass customs? Are there other methods for getting SN in France ?

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
I'm pretty sure there are European vendors that ships it to France.

S

somebodysomewhere

Dec 2, 2020
Then how am I able to find them ?
I know nobody will probably PM me a seller because I am a new account but how can I discover them myself ?

Reactions: wannago
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
I recommend looking for sellers in Europe that are outside the EU. That said, even if they do send it to you that doesnt prevent the customs goons from confiscating it. Best of luck!

You could also save up money and wait for the covid government maniac controls to die down, get a flight to a country where you can purchase it, get a hotel room and take it and end it there.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nitup
mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Then how am I able to find them ?
I know nobody will probably PM me a seller because I am a new account but how can I discover them myself ?
Search for "Sodium Nitrite" in different languages

• Hugs
Reactions: Querlista, wannago and Defenestration
Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
If you really can't find any non-US vendors, you can try using a freight forwarder that receives the SN from the US vendor then reships it to your location.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
News? In French also

V

vanishing daily

Nov 26, 2020
I have though of buying SN from a seller in the US, shipping it to a warehouse of a company that will then ship it to me in France.
But I need to fill a form for the customs and I don't know if it won't be taken as SN is restricted in France (i think its so hard to find).
I don't know what to do to have SN. I saw other post talking about sellers but I don't know were to find the information to buy from them.
What could I write in the form for it to pass customs? Are there other methods for getting SN in France ?

Did you find any more alternatives for getting SN in to France. I'm here too and struggling to find a way.

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
C'est facile de commander du sodium nitrite en ligne. Il suffit de taper "sodium nitrite" ou "nano2" dans la barre de recherche et d'aller dans l'onglet "shopping" il y a un vendeur européen qui livre en France. Les frais d'envois sont un peu gonflés, mais c'est sécurisé.

Reactions: TooMuchToBear and Nitup
TooMuchToBear

TooMuchToBear

Student
Jan 3, 2021
C'est facile de commander du sodium nitrite en ligne. Il suffit de taper "sodium nitrite" ou "nano2" dans la barre de recherche et d'aller dans l'onglet "shopping" il y a un vendeur européen qui livre en France. Les frais d'envois sont un peu gonflés, mais c'est sécurisé.
C'est un site de quel pays?

Reactions: Nitup
Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
I am in a similar situation being a recent account and living in the EU, do update us in your progress

Reactions: SuicideTrooper
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
You can just buy it in Europe and the shipping will be cheaper

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Hi, if they ship to UK could you please DM it to me? Thanks!
They say they ship internationally but for that you have to order from them through email

wannago

wannago

Relief
Dec 4, 2020
They say they ship internationally but for that you have to order from them through email
Sweet, send a DM over if you can. I'd happily email, if they ask for ID fine, if they ask for a license I'll drop the emails.

justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
finding someone isn't the issue. it's going to be finding someone who doesn't require valid proof of a business license and doesn't go through customs bc with all the heat in it they will take it if found and reports to police and you may get sectioned or at very least a visit and if you lied about a business and forged proof you may get charged fraud. so please be very careful if you do this...

NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
Nvm: Don't answer this, I just remembered we're not the only ones viewing this forum :/ If I remember correctly we can't delete posts right? So I'm just editing my question out. Sorry for the pointless comment.

Last edited:
B

bob12

Mar 8, 2021
I'm also in France, also looking for SN, are there sources that don't require proof of business, or is that a necessary step?

I agree with justpeachy that getting charged for fraud sucks

Lol just found this false reason on another forum: "I have a sausage cellar and I need SN to get the specimens through the winter".
Sadly on that forum the conclusion seemed to be that it is illegal for a citizen to own SN :-\

Last edited:
0siris

0siris

O V E R
Apr 23, 2019
I think there is a chem company with a french branch that ships to france to private persons, but I'm not sure if they still do (was about 2 months ago)

Reactions: bob12
justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020
I
You can just buy it in Europe and the shipping will be cheaper
Not anymore. It's illegal in many areas now. Customs also is cracking down on it and will take it ASAP and likely will send an officer to do a welfare check if not a possibly section. It's been all over the media with suicides so they've caught onto it. This is all pretty recent.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I

Not anymore. It's illegal in many areas now. Customs also is cracking down on it and will take it ASAP and likely will send an officer to do a welfare check if not a possibly section. It's been all over the media with suicides so they've caught onto it. This is all pretty recent.
This is untrue. There are still a few sources within the EU and no customs will be involved because of the free movement of goods. In addition, it's illegal in many EU countries to sell to particulars, but that doesn't mean posession is illegal.

Odwin

Odwin

Bucket of Chicken
Mar 31, 2021
I

Just yesterday I order some. Should be arriving end of the week or next Monday.

justpeachy

justpeachy

Sep 6, 2020

Just yesterday I order some. Should be arriving end of the week or next Monday.
Doesn't mean it's not illegal lol. People will still sell it and stuff can get by customs, sure, but that doesn't change that it's illegal in France regardless of where you buy it and if caught that person could get in a lot of trouble so I'm not sure this is something I would be using personal experience on when the law is very clear and it's so current right now with all the suicides that were reportedy to various media outlets by family. OP can do whatever at their own risk but I still am going to inform them of those risks, they deserve to know that prior to making that choice.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I

Yeah, depends where you live. Luckily it's still for sale here

BehindTheWall

BehindTheWall

May 21th 2020
Aug 26, 2020
Frenchy here. I ordered SN four months ago on a professionnal spanish website. At this time there was nothing to prove. I ordered again three days ago and now they asking for ID number or professionnal things. I completed my ID number (bc don't care) and my order is in preparation. Nothing more. I don't even know if they check the ID number.

P

PerteDeChance

Suffering in perpetuity
Apr 2, 2021
Frenchy here. I ordered SN four months ago on a professionnal spanish website. At this time there was nothing to prove. I ordered again three days ago and now they asking for ID number or professionnal things. I completed my ID number (bc don't care) and my order is in preparation. Nothing more. I don't even know if they check the ID number.
C'est pas trop clair, pardon. T'avais pas reçu ta première commande? Ou c'était juste que tu voulais commander une deuxième fois.