• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Namgnah

Feb 10, 2020
So, I'm trying to buy N from A. I have read the other thread that talked about A not being trust worthy anymore. I have been talking to him on the weekend and he has been responsive and maybe because he hasn't gotten my money yet. Should I go through with this or am I wasting my 1k? Are there any other trustworthy sources?
Thanks for your help.

D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
I succesfully received 2 100ml bottles of N from. A last Friday, so for me is trustworthy.

Reactions: xBrialesana and Berlin76
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
And how do we know that DeathPurgatory es trustworthy? Maybe there are people connected with A in this forum, I don't know... but it could be... so it' said in a megathread about N.
Does anyone know if A is still listed as a trustworthy source en the peacfull pill? I'm just asking, I dont' know.

Excuse my poor English.

Last edited:
Reactions: xBrialesana
N

Namgnah

Feb 10, 2020
I succesfully received 2 100ml bottles of N from. A last Friday, so for me is trustworthy.
How much were you able to get it for? He's offering me 2 bottles for $400 and I don't know if I should trust that or not.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How much were you able to get it for? He's offering me 2 bottles for $400 and I don't know if I should trust that or not.

400 dollars? Last time I checked it was 800 or something. You sure you have the right address?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
How do I confirm this?
Can you pm me?

You can pm me the email-address and I can verify it for you. You can also pm some of the moderators, if you don't trust me. But the address of A should also be in the PPH. It's up to you. Just be sure to double-check everything. There are many scammers out there that pretend to be A.

Reactions: HelensNepenthe
N

Namgnah

Feb 10, 2020
You can pm me the email-address and I can verify it for you. You can also pm some of the moderators, if you don't trust me. But the address of A should also be in the PPH. It's up to you. Just be sure to double-check everything. There are many scammers out there that pretend to be A.
I am not able to PM yet, if you can start it, I can send you it to verify.

D

DeathPurgatory

Feb 6, 2020
I paid 850$ for two bottles... 400$ seems really strange, for the prices he had before

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Well, interesting. Another thread about N. I saw only N, N from X, N from X-1, N in summer and now is buying N. Why not shopping N?.

Maybe any mercy member could to explain me differences between buying and shopping, english grammar is amazingly diverse. It is just an offtopic.

two bottles for 400$. My guessing is that will be a lesser quantity, however it is just a speculation.

Reactions: xBrialesana
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Is there a thread that explains what these single letters stand for? I am not a native speaker and new on this site.

N

Namgnah

Feb 10, 2020
I can't pm and I'm guessing I can receive PM's so I don't know how I can verify.

Is there a thread that explains what these single letters stand for? I am not a native speaker and new on this site.
You should read the wiki books I think. And that might help.

Reactions: Indieblue
I

Indieblue

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I can't pm and I'm guessing I can receive PM's so I don't know how I can verify.

You should read the wiki books I think. And that might help.
Thank you. I guess you can't pm me because i am still new on this site. Can i pm you later when i get the permission?

N

Namgnah

Feb 10, 2020
How can I verify this without having the ability to pm, kind of stuck. Please help.

Serenity

Serenity

Another Broken Spirit.
Feb 8, 2020
I just got an email from A on the weekend saying that it would cost me $750 to get 2 bottles, and he's not giving tracking information anymore because of past issues. Nothing about 2 for $400 though