• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Has anybody bought N off the Nhub and had successful delivery? Also where can you get it delivered to so it doesn't arrive at your house?? I'm also in a dilemma Iv recently found someone who wants to help me, and is so lovely, but I feel set in my mind what I want to do, if I let them in, am I just going to hurt them aswell when I finally CTB??

TheNorthernSilence

TheNorthernSilence

Arcanist
Nov 13, 2018
Do you mean the site NEMBUTAL HUB? That's a scam.

Reactions: Nurse T
J

JB1999

Jun 11, 2020
As TheNorthernSilence said, if you are referring to Nembutal Hub, you were just scammed. There are only two sources for N, either A from the PPh or C from the Empire market

Reactions: Nurse T and TheNorthernSilence
I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
There is "N from C"and "N from A" on this forum. Those are two sellers that people have received from. Hope that saves you from going down a rabbit hole. There's lots of N scams.

Reactions: Nurse T and TheNorthernSilence
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The peaceful pill handbook has a site where you can see a list of N scammers. You don't even have to pay for the subscription.

Reactions: Nurse T and BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
The peaceful pill handbook has a site where you can see a list of N scammers. You don't even have to pay for the subscription.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/scams-megathread.25509/ there is aslo the scams megathread as well. There are so many people who claim to sell N it's hard to know what's genuine and what isn't these days. It's also easy to be lured into a false sense of security and scammers will tell you almost anything to reel you in. I hope you haven't parted with any money yet OP. Good luck.

Reactions: Nurse T
N

Nurse T

Student
Aug 23, 2020
Thank you Everyone, I havnt purchased yet, I'm new to all this, I will go down the C route, thank you. Can you have it delivered to a post office?