• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anteater

anteater

Looking for ants...
Aug 19, 2019
Hi, I'm from Brazil and I can't find reliable source of N, just some scammers. Anyone know how to buy it?

Reactions: Meditation guide and Baskol1
Lennox

Lennox

No alarms, and no surprises...
Jul 21, 2019
I live in Brazil. The only people in this country with access to N (pentobarbital) are veterinarians. Now it would be quite hard to convince a vet to risk charges for selling us a bottle.

I don't know if you are aware of the other methods discussed in the forum, the most popular poisoning method here is SN (sodium nitrite), and it's freely available here in Brazil.
Check the thread "List Of Resources" for links of the discussions of many methods, including SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

• Wow
Reactions: anteater
anteater

anteater

Looking for ants...
Aug 19, 2019
I live in Brazil. The only people in this country with access to N (pentobarbital) are veterinarians. Now it would be quite hard to convince a vet to risk charges for selling us a bottle.

I don't know if you are aware of the other methods discussed in the forum, the most popular poisoning method here is SN (sodium nitrite), and it's freely available here in Brazil.
Check the thread "List Of Resources" for links of the discussions of many methods, including SN:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/
I didn't knew that, I though it would be hard to buy since it's so popular so I don't even bothered to search. Thanks guy for the info, I will study SN and it's effects. Thanks so much :)

Reactions: Lennox
Margimet

Margimet

Aug 31, 2019
I'm brazilian too.

Wouldn't be 'hanging' best way? Other methods seems complicated to me.

Reactions: Baskol1
A

AlexF

Aug 28, 2020
I have been looking for Nembutal in Brazil for over five years and until today I have only found scammers. But in this country today many people do not care about ethics or empathy with others, so I believe it is a matter of finding the right person - and having how much N will be charged.

S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
Procuro o Nembutal no Brasil há mais de cinco anos e até hoje só encontrei golpistas. Mas neste país hoje muitas pessoas não se importam com ética ou empatia com os outros, então acredito que seja uma questão de encontrar a pessoa certa - e ter quanto N será cobrado.
Vc encontrou N no Brazil?