Status
Not open for further replies.
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi everyone

I have spent the last few days doing research and trying to buy Nembutal or Pentobarbital powder or liquid from the dark web. I find it completely puzzling that you can not find it on any marketplace. I have checked at least 10 different ones including the major ones and even asked in multiple forums but still have not had any luck.

I am quite familiar with cryptocurrencies and the dark web so i thought i will find it.

People are selling a whole range of different items include heroine, oxycodone, diazepam, guns, hacking, fake passports etc. There are even some useful drugs that may be suitable for suicide like GHB and fentanyl. But absolutely no one is selling Nembutal. There are multiple domestic as well as international sellers of hard drugs but nothing for Pentobarbital powder or liquid.

It looks like D has a monopoly on Nembutal and is in a very profitable position in selling it. There does not seem to be any competition for D and he can pretty much decide what price to sell it. If he decides to sell 1 bottle for $5k in the future there will probably still be buyers as people are desperate.

I know in the past there were several sellers of Pentobarbital but they got caught and it leaves D as the main seller. Why would there not be more sellers if it is profitable for the cartels in Mexico etc as they are already selling cocaine and other hard drugs.

Just wondering about people's opinion on the state of the market for this product, do you think it will change? Or how can buyers have more choice in the future? It would be great to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: Marine, Shivali and MountainMonkey
R

rakesh483

Jul 10, 2022
it is big scammer don't trust him I had scammed before this guy

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Endex and Judy Garland
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
it's so risky getting N tbh doesn't even seem like a viable option anymore. too many stories of people paying and losing their product to border, customs or having police / members of the law confiscating it. and like you said the prices are already raising doesn't seem worth the risk.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
it's so risky getting N tbh doesn't even seem like a viable option anymore. too many stories of people paying and losing their product to border, customs or having police / members of the law confiscating it. and like you said the prices are already raising doesn't seem worth the risk.
Yep i completely agree. D is making a tidy profit.

SofterSoftest

SofterSoftest

Student
Dec 30, 2021
I am aware of two darkweb stores that occasionally host sellers who claim to carry N, but both seem pretty sketchy. I haven't tried purchasing through either of these stores.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
I am aware of two darkweb stores that occasionally host sellers who claim to carry N, but both seem pretty sketchy. I haven't tried purchasing through either of these stores.
Can you pm the addresses if possible? Appreciate it, thanks.

There are hundreds of sellers for heroine and not a single one for Nembutal.... hmm?

Reactions: GoodMourning and SofterSoftest
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Search for the manufacturer may be? I think they only provide veterinarians, so if you have a dog or cat shelter then it will give you legitimate pass

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Search for the manufacturer may be? I think they only provide veterinarians, so if you have a dog or cat shelter then it will give you legitimate pass
I don't think owning a shelter would be enough. You'd probably need to have a veterinary licence. You'd probably have better chance working for a distributor of the stuff if you're desperate to nick a bottle or something.

Reactions: Sunset764 and Euthanza
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I don't think owning a shelter would be enough. You'd probably need to have a veterinary licence. You'd probably have better chance working for a distributor of the stuff if you're desperate to nick a bottle or something.
It's not too late befriending veterinarians! Lol

Reactions: eve2004 and Sunset764
M

meloku

Nov 6, 2021
Nembutal is not a big market compared to other drugs. And it is also not a drug you can get addicted to.

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
let s all just go to vet school and cut out the middleman

• Yay!
Reactions: nozomu, eve2004, keitaro and 9 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi everyone I have finally found a few sellers on the dark web of Nembutal. They are selling mainly Nembutal powder and some are selling liquid and capsules. There are actually several sellers that have high ratings and have sold N recently. They have plenty of reviews and comments from buyers.

Obviously it is up to the buyer to do the research and some of these feedback could be fake etc, but i guess that is the risk you are willing to take if you want it. Even buying from N could be fake on this forum, but seeing as there seems to be many people who have actually ordered it and made comments that is unlikely. These sellers also have reviews of selling other hard drugs like GHB, fentanyl so it is likely it could be genuine.

You could also likely have the problems of having your parcel seized etc but at least you have an option other than the seller D. There are more sellers on the dark web, some are even cheaper than D and provide faster shipping. If you are from the US these sellers are shipping domestically so you are likely to have less issues with law enforcement if the N is sent within the country.

To order from the dark web takes a lot more preparation to protect yourself as a buyer so a good place to start is the DNM bible and Reddit seems to have several subs that have a lot of information. I have used the dark web a lot and in general if you follow the recommendations you should be OK. In general you would probably have to use a offshore VPN, use Tails OS, use Tor browser and pay with Monero to be safer. I understand not everyone is good with technology so it might be difficult, but it is certainly possible to order if you do proper opsec and have patience.

So yeah there are some options on the dark web if anyone is willing to do the preparation and have the patience to read. Most of the information can be found on Reddit but if you have issues i can certainly advise.

Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoodMourning, Endtimes1, MountainMonkey and 6 others
E

Eternaloblivionplea

May 11, 2022
Hi everyone I have finally found a few sellers on the dark web of Nembutal. They are selling mainly Nembutal powder and some are selling liquid and capsules. There are actually several sellers that have high ratings and have sold N recently. They have plenty of reviews and comments from buyers.

Obviously it is up to the buyer to do the research and some of these feedback could be fake etc, but i guess that is the risk you are willing to take if you want it. Even buying from N could be fake on this forum, but seeing as there seems to be many people who have actually ordered it and made comments that is unlikely. These sellers also have reviews of selling other hard drugs like GHB, fentanyl so it is likely it could be genuine.

You could also likely have the problems of having your parcel seized etc but at least you have an option other than the seller D. There are more sellers on the dark web, some are even cheaper than D and provide faster shipping. If you are from the US these sellers are shipping domestically so you are likely to have less issues with law enforcement if the N is sent within the country.

To order from the dark web takes a lot more preparation to protect yourself as a buyer so a good place to start is the DNM bible and Reddit seems to have several subs that have a lot of information. I have used the dark web a lot and in general if you follow the recommendations you should be OK. In general you would probably have to use a offshore VPN, use Tails OS, use Tor browser and pay with Monero to be safer. I understand not everyone is good with technology so it might be difficult, but it is certainly possible to order if you do proper opsec and have patience.

So yeah there are some options on the dark web if anyone is willing to do the preparation and have the patience to read. Most of the information can be found on Reddit but if you have issues i can certainly advise.

Thanks
Which market has vendors selling Nembutal?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Thanks
Can you order some and let us know?

Reactions: Cathy Ames
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Can you order some and let us know?
Honestly with all the seizures and N being illegal i am very wary to be honest and do not want to get in trouble. I have my SN already so will stick with it for now until the situation clears.

I would tell people reading that it is highly risky to buy or import N. At the very least your package will be seized and you might get a welfare check by police. So buyer beware.

• Informative
Reactions: GoodMourning, Sunset764, Smart No More and 1 other person
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Nembutal is not a big market compared to other drugs. And it is also not a drug you can get addicted to.
Nembutal is absolutely a drug you can get addicted to. I remember a story of a guy who was buying it through the same channe as people using it to ctb, for his wife who had become addicted. I've also spoken with somebody recently who was experiencing withdrawal symptoms from using their N recreationally. Anecdotal evidence aside though, it was a commonly abused drug when it was available back in the 60's and withdrawals were similar to those of benzodiazepines, only somewhat worse.

As for other sellers. They've come and gone. I'm hoping a powder vendor will come out of the woodwork. There was one that was referred to as C in the pph. Their site went under the name Cindicator and they used the same name as a vendor on some dark net markets. They were up and down with availability and the quality of the product (powder form pentobarbital) varied in quality. Many did use it to ctb successfully though. Cindicator did list some powder again a few months ago (around Christmas time IIRC) before suddenly vanishing. A message was put up by a colleague on their site before it went down soon after. Both their clearnet and dark net mirror sites went offline and have never returned. So now D is clearly the only known legitimate seller.

I too have searched dark net markets for pentobarbital and occasionally found vendors listing it but they alwaya and very few or no reviews or sales confirmed. No reputation. Nothing. Unfortunately I forget now, where it was I saw them as I all but assumed they're scammers. If I ever see it again I'll save a link. Though sharing them, ehen they're like that causes concern because I wouldn't want anyone getting scammed from anything I share and some people aren't very careful and would probably use the links no matter how sketchy they are. It's easy for misunderstanding to occur around these things too.

S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
Honestly with all the seizures and N being illegal i am very wary to be honest and do not want to get in trouble. I have my SN already so will stick with it for now until the situation clears.

I would tell people reading that it is highly risky to buy or import N. At the very least your package will be seized and you might get a welfare check by police. So buyer beware.
Have you heard of N ordered from D being seized in the UK/getting visits from police? Because I've only heard this to have happened in the US and Canada. I'm from the UK so I hope if I decide to buy from D in the future it won't get seized.

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Have you heard of N ordered from D being seized in the UK/getting visits from police? Because I've only heard this to have happened in the US and Canada. I'm from the UK so I hope if I decide to buy from D in the future it won't get seized.

I have not read anything about the UK but seizures will still be a risk as you are importing from abroad. The lowest risk will always be domestic delivery if you can get it.
Nembutal is absolutely a drug you can get addicted to. I remember a story of a guy who was buying it through the same channe as people using it to ctb, for his wife who had become addicted. I've also spoken with somebody recently who was experiencing withdrawal symptoms from using their N recreationally. Anecdotal evidence aside though, it was a commonly abused drug when it was available back in the 60's and withdrawals were similar to those of benzodiazepines, only somewhat worse.

As for other sellers. They've come and gone. I'm hoping a powder vendor will come out of the woodwork. There was one that was referred to as C in the pph. Their site went under the name Cindicator and they used the same name as a vendor on some dark net markets. They were up and down with availability and the quality of the product (powder form pentobarbital) varied in quality. Many did use it to ctb successfully though. Cindicator did list some powder again a few months ago (around Christmas time IIRC) before suddenly vanishing. A message was put up by a colleague on their site before it went down soon after. Both their clearnet and dark net mirror sites went offline and have never returned. So now D is clearly the only known legitimate seller.

I too have searched dark net markets for pentobarbital and occasionally found vendors listing it but they alwaya and very few or no reviews or sales confirmed. No reputation. Nothing. Unfortunately I forget now, where it was I saw them as I all but assumed they're scammers. If I ever see it again I'll save a link. Though sharing them, ehen they're like that causes concern because I wouldn't want anyone getting scammed from anything I share and some people aren't very careful and would probably use the links no matter how sketchy they are. It's easy for misunderstanding to occur around these things too.

There does not seem to be a huge demand for Nembutal compared to other hard drugs. Also from the point of view of the drug dealer the profit will only be short time if your customer is using it to kill themselves, compared to repeated sales for a high demand drug. But i guess there will always be some sellers if the profit is high enough.

Reactions: GoodMourning and Shivali
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
If one is planning on buying N on darknet drug markets you might as well buy GHB as it's cheaper, less likely to be fake/scam and kills the exact same way as N.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-guide-to-ghb.72036/

Reactions: GoodMourning and london3
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Better travel to Brazil, buy N and CTB right there.

Reactions: Euthanza
P

Portor25

Jul 9, 2022

Would it be OK to PM you please thanks

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hi everyone

I have spent the last few days doing research and trying to buy Nembutal or Pentobarbital powder or liquid from the dark web. I find it completely puzzling that you can not find it on any marketplace. I have checked at least 10 different ones including the major ones and even asked in multiple forums but still have not had any luck.

I am quite familiar with cryptocurrencies and the dark web so i thought i will find it.

People are selling a whole range of different items include heroine, oxycodone, diazepam, guns, hacking, fake passports etc. There are even some useful drugs that may be suitable for suicide like GHB and fentanyl. But absolutely no one is selling Nembutal. There are multiple domestic as well as international sellers of hard drugs but nothing for Pentobarbital powder or liquid.

It looks like D has a monopoly on Nembutal and is in a very profitable position in selling it. There does not seem to be any competition for D and he can pretty much decide what price to sell it. If he decides to sell 1 bottle for $5k in the future there will probably still be buyers as people are desperate.

I know in the past there were several sellers of Pentobarbital but they got caught and it leaves D as the main seller. Why would there not be more sellers if it is profitable for the cartels in Mexico etc as they are already selling cocaine and other hard drugs.

Just wondering about people's opinion on the state of the market for this product, do you think it will change? Or how can buyers have more choice in the future? It would be great to hear your thoughts.
I would just remind everyone to please do your own research before buying, do not trust anyone and verify everything.

Thanks

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I find your behavior highly irresponsible, @london3. It's clear to me you don't know much about the darknet but leading other members to sources that are simply fake is disappointing on so many levels.

First, you didn't give me a real onion address to said market. I was unable to verify its authencity which means that address was a phising link. And that's reckless because anyone that would have purchased from said vendor through the link you provided simply would have lost their money.
Second, the market itself, using a real and verified link from dread, is suspicious and has been flagged by the community repeatedly.
Third and that's the most important point, literally every vendor looks fake. They use images of their product that are reverse-searchable via Google, which means they're stolen. That's the only reason you can find the exact picture of their products on clearnet websites. And the only vendor that actually has sold N according to that market was called out as a scammer on dread who manipulates their reviews. They were banned on another market as a result of that. They were also called out on previous usernames years ago which they used to sell opioids. What's an absolute red flag is the fact that this vendor posted their whatsapp number(!) and a gmail address(!) on their market account. Nobody who sells illicit and legit substances does that. With all due respect but you could have figured that out yourself. Everything about these vendor screams fake!

Very important reminder: Real darknet N vendors are fairy tales. 99.99% of them are scammers. I'm gonna lock this thread to prevent other members from getting scammed.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: Hell-On-Earth, Suicidebydeath, wljourney and 6 others
Status
Not open for further replies.