LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
That's gotta be the LAMEST thing one can buy on there. lol

I'm considering trying some other antidepressants aka poisons. The thing is, I'm just worried my family doctor will be too much of a lil bitch to prescribe me anything else and I'll have to wait motherfucking MONTHS to see a psychiatrist. I'm intending on taking a leave of absence from work and hopefully taking no more than 2 weeks to notice any beneficial effects. Dammit, I really hope he can prescribe something as I REALLY don't/can't wait around that long again. And don't think my workplace would keep my job for me that long either.

I feel conflicted. Part of me wants to throw in the towel and call this bullshit existence to an end. But another part of me recognizes that I have truly benefited from taking some of those poisons in the past and when they WERE working for me, I felt/functioned at a level better than I had in years or maybe even ever! Maybe I can squeeze a couple more months outta this life?? I know I'm gonna kill myself eventually and relying on these poisons will no doubt fuck up other parts of my body in the meantime, but hopefully before all that happens I can squeeze something good out of this life? Also, I've been fortunate enough to get a job working at the place I'm working at now. I've actually grown a bit fond of the people there and it would be nice to stick around a little longer.

Damn, really hope my doctor doesn't bitch out. Anybody have any experiencing with procuring such stuff on the dark web? Or am I only wasting my time and can I only buy USEFUL things like illegal firearms, illicit drugs, hitman services and sex slaves on the dark web?

• Hugs
Reactions: sammii
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
I cannot speak to an experience on the dark web, however in the US at least most anti-depressants are actually prescribed from primary care doctors and not psychiatrists so it's certainly worth asking anyway. (I realize you appear to be from Canada and that may be different)

Another thing that may be worth trying if the above is not viable in Canada would be to talk to your primary about smoking cessation. Even if you do not smoke just lie, Wellbutrin is an anti depressant and also used for smoking cessation and that may be worth a try.

Side note: i would be really surprised if you could find either a hitman or a sex slave on the dark web. Still, probably some sex workers on there i'd guess.

Reactions: LuzurPhagget
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
I cannot speak to an experience on the dark web, however in the US at least most anti-depressants are actually prescribed from primary care doctors and not psychiatrists so it's certainly worth asking anyway. (I realize you appear to be from Canada and that may be different)

Another thing that may be worth trying if the above is not viable in Canada would be to talk to your primary about smoking cessation. Even if you do not smoke just lie, Wellbutrin is an anti depressant and also used for smoking cessation and that may be worth a try.

Side note: i would be really surprised if you could find either a hitman or a sex slave on the dark web. Still, probably some sex workers on there i'd guess.

Really? I would think most doctors would be a little hesitant to prescribe psych meds as they're afraid there's a chance it might make make their clients worse so they just pass that shit/responsibility off to soneone else. My primary doc has done shit like that to me in the past and I had to wait fucking months!

And aha, tried Wellbutrin before. Not for me. Made me real agitated and angry.

L

lofistos345

Experienced
Oct 6, 2019
That's gotta be the LAMEST thing one can buy on there. lol

I'm considering trying some other antidepressants aka poisons. The thing is, I'm just worried my family doctor will be too much of a lil bitch to prescribe me anything else and I'll have to wait motherfucking MONTHS to see a psychiatrist. I'm intending on taking a leave of absence from work and hopefully taking no more than 2 weeks to notice any beneficial effects. Dammit, I really hope he can prescribe something as I REALLY don't/can't wait around that long again. And don't think my workplace would keep my job for me that long either.

I feel conflicted. Part of me wants to throw in the towel and call this bullshit existence to an end. But another part of me recognizes that I have truly benefited from taking some of those poisons in the past and when they WERE working for me, I felt/functioned at a level better than I had in years or maybe even ever! Maybe I can squeeze a couple more months outta this life?? I know I'm gonna kill myself eventually and relying on these poisons will no doubt fuck up other parts of my body in the meantime, but hopefully before all that happens I can squeeze something good out of this life? Also, I've been fortunate enough to get a job working at the place I'm working at now. I've actually grown a bit fond of the people there and it would be nice to stick around a little longer.

Damn, really hope my doctor doesn't bitch out. Anybody have any experiencing with procuring such stuff on the dark web? Or am I only wasting my time and can I only buy USEFUL things like illegal firearms, illicit drugs, hitman services and sex slaves on the dark web?

First, you need to know if you're depressed and what kind of depression. Then your psychiatrist needs to check your anxiety levels. Also he needs to know if you have other symptoms. Antidepressants, unfortunately are not happy pills.

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Yeah, here in Ireland it's a matter of just going to your doctor and he will prescribe the anti depressants or whatever he sees fit, then and there.
As another user said, they sure aren't happy pills. Don't get me wrong they can help, but from my personal experience it took about 6 weeks for them to start to work, and for those first 6 weeks I hardly ate or slept and I was ANGRY, like super angry, which I'm generally not, and I was verbally telling everyone around me i was going to kill myself (i usually hide everything)
However, once they regulated in my system they did help me for a while, but then I thought I was better (or at least coping with life better) and took myself off them which looking back I shouldn't have done that but it felt right at the time.

• Wow
Reactions: LuzurPhagget, lofistos345 and SinisterKid
O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Really? I would think most doctors would be a little hesitant to prescribe psych meds as they're afraid there's a chance it might make make their clients worse so they just pass that shit/responsibility off to soneone else. My primary doc has done shit like that to me in the past and I had to wait fucking months!

And aha, tried Wellbutrin before. Not for me. Made me real agitated and angry.

A Dr. may defer you if you present and/or mention more complicated issues like bi polar, ocd, etc but depression not so much. Given the propensity for many of these to increase suicidal ideation BEFORE there is improvement they may defer if they know you have suicidal thoughts so maybe just dont mention that, assuming you still think it's in your best interest.

Honestly they never made me more suicidal but everyone is different and I suspect I run pretty high on the naturally suicidal scale anyway.

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I need to learn how to use it so I can get a gun

Reactions: CFLoser
Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
Beware of permanent SSRI side effects and damage. They basically break the serotonin transporter proteins if I remember correctly, and that's what we do know, plenty of other damage they could be causing. For me it gave me permanent anhedonia, PSSD, emotional blunting and dulled my cognitive abilities a bit over the years.

• Wow
LuzurPhagget

LuzurPhagget

Experienced
Sep 15, 2019
Wow, I managed get a prescription for Elavil via online through getmaple.ca and through its associated app. Damn, pretty efficient/fast. Was worried I'd have to wait fucking months! This internet thing is pretty amazing. Hope it catches on! And hope this medication does me good.

No dark web for medication for me! MAYBE dark web for hitman contracts for me...

Last edited: