• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AVRG

May 1, 2023
Last Friday I attempted to buy a gun. For context I am 19 and live in a fairly strict state on guns. Clerk was visibly skeptical of me likely from my anxious behavior but eventually I pay for the cheapest shotgun they had and filled out my 4473. Guy comes back couple minutes later and tells me I'm delayed, likely because I am under 21 and that it could take up to 30 days and he will call me when he gets notice. My concern is about 6 years ago I was dumb and I told my psychiatrist a little too much and spent a week in a psych ward. It was my parents that told me that I had to go and so I'm not sure if it was an involuntary stay. Before trying to purchase it I was unable to find a clear answer online if this would 100% stop me from buying a gun so I decided whats the harm in trying. My question is if anyone has experience with this sort of situation and what is the likely result. My CTB date was set for the 12th and I was keen on sticking to that with or without a gun. The stress of not knowing is killing me.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lessthanperfect
N

NambaSutra

Student
Mar 25, 2023
You'll just have to wait and see for the government bureaucracy to make a decision I have no idea what the decision would be. I can say there's no reason to be nervous at a gun store, the people who work there sell guns all the time. Hundreds of millions of guns in the USA.

Reactions: tora and lessthanperfect