Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
My name was besmirched on Facebook and I was accused of something I didn't do. I've received death threats. Ironically, someone even linked this website to me! My name and image is being mocked and ridiculed by hundreds of people. I deleted my Facebook even though it was the only thing keeping me happy, ironically. I have contact with only one friend now.

I have BPD and PTSD. I've been on meds since I was nine. I'm too tired to ctb tonight, but I will tomorrow. Partial hanging. I've researched this method thoroughly. Wish me luck.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: OrdinaryDay, sadworld, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 6 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I can't imagine what you're going through.
Unfortunately for everyone, hate spread very easily and it's doesn't take much to break social bonds that took years to be formed.

Whatever you choose, know that people here supports you. I hope you find peace in your journey.

Reactions: sadworld
M

Mthom2

Student
Oct 19, 2020
This is just another example of how screwed up our society is. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I sincerely wish you a peaceful experience.

Reactions: sadworld
albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Well at least you know who is your true friends now. Facebook is a shitty place nowadays anyway.

Reactions: Homecoming, OrdinaryDay and x~Sophia~x
SelfLiberation

SelfLiberation

Thinking about ctb ever since I can remember
Oct 8, 2020
I wish you peace.