• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
I read a book called Preparing to Die by Andrew Holecek

Accoding to buddhist perspective on life after death we enter a transitory Gap state in a world of Light and Sound where time and slowly vibing physical universe that anchors our minds here does not exist. Our crude bodies dissolve and only subtle mind remains.
It is a place they refer to as Gap state where the contents of our conscious and subconscious mind are reflected back on us In a dazzling pace and winds of karma are a real force to be reckoned with. And where there are plenty opportunities for enlightement, nirvana and progression to upper worlds.
Unfortunately most people enter this state unconsciously and faint from the glimpse of impressive radiance of ultimate reality or are pulled into reincarnation through sheer pull of desire for bliss and fall into Samsara.

I thought i share for anyone wanting to prepare for what comes next after a successfull CTB attempt.

You can read more it here

Reactions: Rocinante, ColorlessTrees, sserafim and 2 others
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
I think the afterlife is most likely a blend of all major religions but here is my own true thought of what we'll experience.

Reactions: Rocinante
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Interesting. The same thing is being said in the Tibetan book of the dead.

Reactions: Rocinante, sserafim and Praestat_Mori