J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Decided to try cycling the via de la Plata in Spain to Santiago. 600mls/1000km on my own.
I'm hoping this will sort my head out one way or the other. Still have my CBT plan ready though.
Any thoughts?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Good to see another fellow cyclist on here. Definitely an adventure and wish you a great voyage! I'm more a mountain biker and enjoy the solace and challenge of mountain trails.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I don't have a bucket list other than finding the right method then acting upon it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Angst Filled Fuck Up and pushka
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I was just thinking weird it is how bucket list stuff is always so upbeat and all about loving life when it basically deals with death. It's always some shit like climb mount Everest, pet an elephant, drive Route 66 etc. I mean I want to ctb and would be happy with playing Elder Scrolls 6 and eating some treats or something, lol.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and worldexploder
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I was just thinking weird it is how bucket list stuff is always so upbeat and all about loving life when it basically deals with death. It's always some shit like climb mount Everest, pet an elephant, drive Route 66 etc. I mean I want to ctb and would be happy with playing Elder Scrolls 6 and eating some treats or something, lol.
Lol like that country song Live Like You Were Dying....sky diving, Rocky Mountain climbing my ass!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Angst Filled Fuck Up