MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I was basically cyberbullied and stalked into suicide ~ no clue if anyone would want to hear that story

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and WAITING TO DIE
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
If it helps you when you talk about it we also want to hear it. Just remember here is our safe place. Nobody will judge or say any mean. And even if then bro I'm myself gonna go to that person and beat them up. So remember we all have kinda the same mindset. Of course everybody's different but I can relate to so many people here. So if it help you pls talk about it you deserve to feel better

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and darkenmydoorstep
Dmoore3232

Dmoore3232

Student
Jun 20, 2023
I want to hear the story. I have had a similar situation happen to me and got OCD from it and had my cognition 100% destroyed and had my bank account wiped out from them and it took 2 years to get my money back and I also became a drug addict. Stalking is a crime and you should go to jail for it. It is a crime and illegal, I don't know what the penalty is for it though. It is illegal because it causes severe brain damage, scientific papers show that. I used to read and write a lot, I can't though because of OCD and stress rates. They turn your brain to mush and harass you on purpose.

Mine is from older cops trying to start a fight with me outside of court and labeling my constitutional free speech dangerous while other people can write whatever they want. Gas lighting 101. They get everything backwards on purpose so they can harass you. All they do is discriminate towards me and they are obsessed with me and obsessed with harassing me. And I had a heart attack for 15 hours and threw up after they stalked me over my bank account. People in government specifically I have noticed are terrible with people. So I was almost murdered by cops. Cops are now labeling literature dangerous for some while others can write whatever they want and doing social engineering on USA citizens like the Soviet Union. Stalking and OCD will destroy your cognition 100%. No one likes the USA government, people now view it as the Soviet Union. Anyone that labels speech dangerous while letting everyone else write whatever they want is an intellectual imbecile and just trying to harass someone.

Hopefully you can get out of the situation you are in.

Any writing you do you better hope the government does not react to it because they will just end up harassing you and labeling it dangerous like little marxist kids while people that don't get the cops on them can write whatever they want and you by default get your cognition destroyed. I had no idea the USA government lacked leadership that bad. These are people that are drunk on power and are super snobby.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Please share your story, if it will help ease the pressure of what's Happened.
Venting is good, and nobody will judge you, I'm a good listener.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Please do share your story with us as this is a safe place to vent etc

SovietSuicide

SovietSuicide

Student
Jan 8, 2022
Recently I feel I've been stalked, idk I'm not schizo or anything but I've been looking for jobs, I join job groups and get insta-banned for no reason. I send out applications and get no responses when I used to get lots of responses, I post on social media even anonymously and get dogpiled for no reason, hounded by fake accounts. Maybe I pissed someone off or something.

People tell me the world's not against me but it seems like it literally is.

Reactions: sapphoslastpoem