• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Hi there, I downloaded Tor a long time ago, and am now finally using it properly to explore the dark web. I just logged in to the WH website, and I thought "even if Im using this browser, will my online activity actually be anonymous?" And then I get a little paranoid everytime I close the browser, thinking my activity is still there. What are the chances I'm being watches or tracked by my internet provider or law?

Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
Your ISP can only see that you are using TOR, not where you go. For extra security, don't use it at home. Go somewhere there is a public wifi connection. If you are in the US, just about any Walmart has one. If you decide to make a purchase, do it from there. If you're using a laptop, try Starbucks. For mobile phones, look for a cheap used Android phone on craigslist or something and use that. Then, after you place your order, factory reset it and throw it in a dumpster.

Last edited:
D

donewrong

doomed
Jul 14, 2021
as long as you did not became a deliberate target of LE who'd control nodes to uncover your activity, it's possible to stay calm

an extra twist: change the Tor privacy settings to Safer. it does more for security and thus maintaining privacy than just toggling off javascript

Reactions: NasiGoreng