V

VileLiquid

May 24, 2020
Second post.

I didn't think it was possible for things to get worse after I lost my job. But my mother sent me a letter in the mail to let me know what a disappointing daughter I am. So that was fun.

The guy I was into that I mentioned on my previous post... I was trying to sleep with him more before CTB. No feelings attached, but I dont fuck strangers.

Well that blew up in my face. Today I flipped out on him. He used me. I'm worthless.

I'm so upset tonight with my feelings. Just so sad. Needed to vent.

Im scared to do it a little. But I've been planning. I don't want to feel like this anymore. 15 years of exhausting myself for someone else. Trying to better myself. Being betrayed. I can't anymore.

Time to make the purchases of what I need. It's time for me to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi and TheRaul95
TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Second post.

I didn't think it was possible for things to get worse after I lost my job. But my mother sent me a letter in the mail to let me know what a disappointing daughter I am. So that was fun.

The guy I was into that I mentioned on my previous post... I was trying to sleep with him more before CTB. No feelings attached, but I dont fuck strangers.

Well that blew up in my face. Today I flipped out on him. He used me. I'm worthless.

I'm so upset tonight with my feelings. Just so sad. Needed to vent.

Im scared to do it a little. But I've been planning. I don't want to feel like this anymore. 15 years of exhausting myself for someone else. Trying to better myself. Being betrayed. I can't anymore.

Time to make the purchases of what I need. It's time for me to go.
Sometimes wondering, what is the point of insisting something...

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
I'm really sorry to read so many things have sort of imploded for you. I can't get over the part about your mother sending you a letter. This is a really tough time in the great scheme of things. I know you're not worthless, though I can't say that about some people in your orbit. If you were hired for a dream job, would that change anything? One breath at a time.

I want you to know I hear you as well, and respect the way you are feeling.