delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
I'm on another insomnia cycle of no sleep. So this adds to it. Funny enough I was going to make a different post yesterday. Because I felt happy that it's coming to an end. I am having some fun. But why not. It's almost like a surge to get over that last hurdle to ctb. Being happy and having fun is not changing my mind. I'm just doing what I want until the end….. then this happens and I've been a mess.

The last year my partner and I ended up with 4 more dogs. Love dogs. My little dogs I had before we got together were the only thing keeping me going. They passed last year. It was horrible. I broke. I was gone and no support for my grief. I took care of the other dogs and cared and loved for them. Before I left my partner had brought up they were gonna leave and take all their dogs. Ok fine your dogs. My 2 were passed. It still hurt they said this though. For so many reasons. I left. I don't know where the ex is. I don't know if the dogs were rehomed. Was browsing TikTok because no sleep need something stupid. Dog video comes up. I watch because well dogs. Didn't know the account. Browse it a bit. Second video two of my dogs (theirs whatever, paper work shit) I broke. I couldn't breathe I was crying so hard. I text a couple friends just so they know I'm not gonna be talking a couple days. I just curled on my bed and cried. Watched a couple more times just get glimpses of them. Didn't save or screen cap it. Blocked the account. No offense to the account. I just cannot see them pop again. I have my own photos and videos but seeing ones that are new was just that extra kick I didn't need. I had enough thought not to grab my methods and rationalize I will fuck up if I do it in this condition. I just cried and hugged my pillow.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: starlover, 90starve, Livingvsdying25 and 2 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Reading your post made my heart ache and break into pieces for you. I love pets, do not have any now because I travel for work, but when I was growing up I had a dog that I called spot, he was a stray and I really loved him, but my "dad" did not and he shot him dead. now that was back in the early 1970's but I still think about him.

With that said, I send you huge hugs and love as we are all in this together.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Aisley, delusionalgirl and NoHorizon
J

josephk

Jun 19, 2023
I so get it. Dogs are better than humans. Sending best wishes

• Hugs
Reactions: delusionalgirl and whywere
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
dogs are like extra family members, I'm scared to own one and get attach to it, to have it die before me, I wish they could live as long as humans, I miss my childhood fur ball

• Hugs
Reactions: delusionalgirl and whywere
delusionalgirl

delusionalgirl

I have my ticket. Awaiting my journey
Jun 17, 2023
Thank you all. I just it wrecked me. It was almost like when my two passed last year. I'm visibly so emotional I had to stay in my hotel room all day. The friends j did tell understand why I'm not talking. I slept til noon and just stayed in bed all day. It did make me a little happy to know they are happy. Looked well fed and healthy. But j wish they were right here. I've handled my whole plan well but this just fuuuccckkk.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I'm on another insomnia cycle of no sleep. So this adds to it. Funny enough I was going to make a different post yesterday. Because I felt happy that it's coming to an end. I am having some fun. But why not. It's almost like a surge to get over that last hurdle to ctb. Being happy and having fun is not changing my mind. I'm just doing what I want until the end….. then this happens and I've been a mess.

The last year my partner and I ended up with 4 more dogs. Love dogs. My little dogs I had before we got together were the only thing keeping me going. They passed last year. It was horrible. I broke. I was gone and no support for my grief. I took care of the other dogs and cared and loved for them. Before I left my partner had brought up they were gonna leave and take all their dogs. Ok fine your dogs. My 2 were passed. It still hurt they said this though. For so many reasons. I left. I don't know where the ex is. I don't know if the dogs were rehomed. Was browsing TikTok because no sleep need something stupid. Dog video comes up. I watch because well dogs. Didn't know the account. Browse it a bit. Second video two of my dogs (theirs whatever, paper work shit) I broke. I couldn't breathe I was crying so hard. I text a couple friends just so they know I'm not gonna be talking a couple days. I just curled on my bed and cried. Watched a couple more times just get glimpses of them. Didn't save or screen cap it. Blocked the account. No offense to the account. I just cannot see them pop again. I have my own photos and videos but seeing ones that are new was just that extra kick I didn't need. I had enough thought not to grab my methods and rationalize I will fuck up if I do it in this condition. I just cried and hugged my pillow.
im so sorry that this happened - it is devastating to lose a loved one, especially a pet who is so unconditionally gentle and loving.

i think you've made a good decision to block the account for now - it sounds like pondering the memories causes you great pain.

i really hope you can find a way to heal from this, when you're ready <3