takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Today I was in class (I´m in 12th grade) and I just started sobbing. I´ve been bottling up my emotions, trying to hide the fact that for the last few months I´ve been going through the worst depressive episode of my life (and that´s saying something). The girl next to me asked if I was okay and I just started going off. The teacher let us going outside to talk. I told her pretty much everything. I don´t have any real friends at this school, I´m under a ton of stress from work, I don´t feel like anyone would care or notice if I died, I´m terrified that no one will ever love me, my dysphoria is getting worse, etc. She actually hugged me and comforted me. I feel pathetic for showing weakness, but at the same time this is exactly what I needed. I haven´t felt genuine human connection in so long.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: azucaramargo, SuicidalSymphonies, Woodnote and 8 others
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
That's good, i'm glad that was the response from that person and not something like mocking or similar...
Hope you feel a little better now.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Dysphoria is the worst. HRT helped me a lot but gave other issues. Unlocking emotions feels so amazing. Im glad she didn't make it worse, and just hugged you.

If you ever want to talk about dysphoria, i have been fighting it for a long long time. Always open to chat.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
takeyourshotfunboy

takeyourshotfunboy

Smile...
Oct 11, 2019
Dysphoria is the worst. HRT helped me a lot but gave other issues. Unlocking emotions feels so amazing. Im glad she didn't make it worse, and just hugged you.

If you ever want to talk about dysphoria, i have been fighting it for a long long time. Always open to chat.
AT what age did you get HRT?

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
AT what age did you get HRT?
I knew i was trans at 16. asked one person if they would still be my friend and they shut me down super hard and stopped talking to me. So didn't go for it, got married and had a kid, but the feeling exploded when she got pregnant. Again confided in a friend and she leaked the info, life collapsed. I started HRT at 26, a year after being outed.

My main advice is you will lose people if you do it or not. and not doing it just dials the pain to the max when you do. So just be you. My boyfriend is trans too and he hasn't come out to his mom yet. its painful to go over for dinner and have to call a handsome man my "Girlfriend" when he has been on T for months.

• Love
Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy and noctiva
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I'm so pleased someone was there to listen to you and be with you

• Love
Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy and noctiva