• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrific how humans actually choose to bring life into this reality, all they are doing is creating so much harm and suffering, all of which is meaningless and unnecessary in the first place. I'm disgusted by how humans choose to make others suffer by forcing them into this existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to with no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

How can anyone procreate when the absence of everything is true perfection with nobody being able to suffer from never existing at all, more than anything I wish I never existed as existence truly is an abomination. It's so unacceptable to enslave someone in a decaying flesh prison that can potentially torture them to unlimited amounts, it's criminal to me burdening someone with the ability to suffer and feel pain in this hellish reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

Procreation truly is beyond tragic, it's so incredibly tragic how this human species hasn't gone voluntarily extinct yet, all that's ideal to me is non-existence as it's the permanent absence of all suffering and harm, I wish I stayed eternally unaware of the evil that is existence. For me suicide is simply the solution to the problem that never needed to exist which was so cruelly imposed by pronatalists, I wish suicide is as straightforward as choosing to never wake again.

• Love
Reactions: Parmelia, lotus11, iloverachel and 6 others
S

stupidhuman

Apr 18, 2024
Nature is brutal. Only humans have the capability to realize that so many things ( even the great things ) are mostly build upon suffering. It's horrible. I don't have to add anything really to your post but I feel you. This place is shit.
This world could be amazing but humans and their animalistic brains are garbage. We need Ai I swear to govern us because once in power and you don't have grave consequences (or atleast u feel like you don't have any ) your animalistic garbage brain turns on every primal function of brain shit.

Reactions: divinemistress36