alivefornow

alivefornow

thinking about it
Feb 6, 2023
Brett Cooper, conservative poster girl and Ben Shapiro lookalike, just released a video in which she attacks doctors who practice MAID for mentally ill patients in Canada, Europe and some US states.

As usual with radical pro-lifers, she fails to comprehend or even tackle the most important factor regarding the MAID issue: the psychological and emotional hell that patients have to endure just by being alive. She might even think MAID is some satanic ploy by leftist doctors to bring forth the Devil's will. LOL

But how could Brett understand? She seems so fine, so well-adjusted. She doesn't want to know if we suffer. She doesn't even want to know our names. She only cares about keeping us alive in torment to satisfy her christian conservative worldview. She only cares about saying what she thinks. How about giving a suicidal person a platform to speak their mind on your channel, Brett? Are you willing to do that? Are you willing to try to understand?

We want the right to stop trying, Brett! The right to die in a HUMANE way! Enough is enough! Do you even know what it feels like to endure decades of unrelenting pain in the heart because people can't accept your wish to stop suffering?

Why, Brett, must I suffer a life of real fucking depression that physically hurts every single second, why must my life revolve around treatments that just don't work, because you said so?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, wren-briar, mango-meridian and 3 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
These same people are against free health care or increasing funding into psychiatric treatments (not that it would ever cure anything).

• Love
Reactions: LapseInTime, opheliaoveragain, wren-briar and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Are we really surprised considering the fact that this is the same lady who tried to defend someone abusing their cat?

• Love
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, wren-briar and Plato'sCaveDweller
sevennn

sevennn

Arcanist
Sep 11, 2024
i wish i could give this girl my tinnitus haha

• Yay!
Reactions: opheliaoveragain, wren-briar, mango-meridian and 2 others
H

Hotsackage

Enlightened
Mar 11, 2019
Life takes effort regardless of what your troubles are. Unfortunately when you are resistant to modern treatment, you are basically forgotten about. That's some real humanity right there(sarcasm)

• Love
Reactions: sevennn, wren-briar and KillingPain267
mango-meridian

mango-meridian

Apr 5, 2024
One thing I found amusing about SaSu is the term "pro-life" doesn't necessarily have a positive connotation here. In the outside world "pro-life" is considered great marketing for the conservative agenda. But here, literally no one gives a crap.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar