• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
The easiest method of ctb currently is shadow water blackout. However, I have a lot of trouble with hyperventilating for more than 1 minute.

Does anyone know some breathing exercises or hyperventilating tips to help me hyperventilate longer?

B

bodyelectric

May 5, 2023
i don't know, but maybe you could do some aerobic exercises till you hyperventilate. I remember when i used to run i would finish my training hyperventilating a lot, even felt dizzy, i haven't tried to hold my breath after yet, but you could try to see if you can get to a point in which you faint and later try it underwater.

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
i don't know, but maybe you could do some aerobic exercises till you hyperventilate. I remember when i used to run i would finish my training hyperventilating a lot, even felt dizzy, i haven't tried to hold my breath after yet, but you could try to see if you can get to a point in which you faint and later try it underwater.
That is a good idea, I'll try to modify it in some way but I think exercising forces your body to take a breath.

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Sorry to bump yet again but I swear I saw a comment on one of the shallow water blackout threads about a breathing exercise. I have been searching but I can't find it. I think the breathing exercise involved breathing quickly but I can't remember well. Does anyone know?

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Sorry really desperate for some reason I can't find it anywhere. Someone who mentioned a breathing exercise (wasn't the comment I was looking for) was last online in April so my message probably won't be seen.

whs

whs

The sunset is beautiful, isn't it
Jun 25, 2023
For me, I find gritting my teeth and doing sharp, fast inhales and exhales effective. I saw a yt video when I was younger where there was a young boy doing this to help him hold his breath longer whilst swimming. I can try find the video for you if the description isn't enough?

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
For me, I find gritting my teeth and doing sharp, fast inhales and exhales effective. I saw a yt video when I was younger where there was a young boy doing this to help him hold his breath longer whilst swimming. I can try find the video for you if the description isn't enough?
I'll look into it.

Reactions: whs