Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
At what point in life is it ok to just give up. I've had suicide ideation since I was a child. Recently it's gotten a lot worse since my mom ctb last year. I hate that I couldn't do anything to help her but at the same time I respect what she did. Now I'm afraid that if and when I ctb it will cause a never ending cycle of suicide in my family.

Reactions: throwaway777, 21Neberg, Smilla and 5 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
At what point in life is it ok to just give up. I've had suicide ideation since I was a child. Recently it's gotten a lot worse since my mom ctb last year. I hate that I couldn't do anything to help her but at the same time I respect what she did. Now I'm afraid that if and when I ctb it will cause a never ending cycle of suicide in my family.
Hi.
I am so sorry for your loss and even though you know that u could not help ,it must have been incredibly frustrating and upsetting to see.
You are right in saying suicide does run in families and personally,i think you know when its time.for me ,it will be when i have not a spot of hope left and i am 100% comitted with a solid and fail proof plan.

Reactions: 21Neberg, Smilla, Redt2go and 4 others
Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
Hi.
I am so sorry for your loss and even though you know that u could not help ,it must have been incredibly frustrating and upsetting to see.
You are right in saying suicide does run in families and personally,i think you know when its time.for me ,it will be when i have not a spot of hope left and i am 100% comitted with a solid and fail proof plan.
I really don't want this to continue in my family after I ctb

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I really don't want this to continue in my family after I ctb

Your suicide does not have to be the end of your voice. What I mean by that is, you can write a note or record a video for your family so that you can support them and explain your decision after your death.

Crimsonskye

Crimsonskye

Aug 28, 2018
Your suicide does not have to be the end of your voice. What I mean by that is, you can write a note or record a video for your family so that you can support them and explain your decision after your death.
I'm still worried that it will cause the rest of my family to eventually ctb