SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Hi folks. A very kind and considerate member who does not wish to be named, bought a news article to our attention which is a continuation of events that unfolded in the US and France earlier this year.

Its a news story, journalism, so is possibly not 100% accurate. Hopefully everyone will accept it for what it is and not start panicking. Right now, this only affects Spain and any members who might have purchased N in the last 12-18 months that has been delivered to a Spanish address. No one else is affected by this.

Thanks again to the member who shared the link.

• Aww..
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Fragile, LegaliseIt! and 11 others
JustHeckinKillMe

JustHeckinKillMe

Cool I'm dead
Sep 26, 2019
Hi folks. A very kind and considerate member who does not wish to be named, bought a news article to our attention which is a continuation of events that unfolded in the US and France earlier this year.

Its a news story, journalism, so is possibly not 100% accurate. Hopefully everyone will accept it for what it is and not start panicking. Right now, this only affects Spain and any members who might have purchased N in the last 12-18 months that has been delivered to a Spanish address. No one else is affected by this.

Thanks again to the member who shared the link.
"According to information provided at the time by the French authorities, the US initiated the investigations after arresting a person who was selling the medicine on the internet. Officers seized lists with the personal data of buyers, which made it possible to locate them"
So does this not apply to N from A if it's not him who was arrested? Or those who got it from A were visited by the police ?

Reactions: RainAndSadness
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Interesting article, I really wish the police would focus on more important things though. I wonder if they feel like accomplished investigators when they lock up someone with no quality of life who's only trying to die peacefully.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, forever21, OreoWellington and 1 other person