A

alwayssad

I just wanna stop existing
Oct 27, 2023
the feeling that you care so much about them and they just leave you so casually is killing me.
Literally they get over you so quickly and don't care about all the love you gave them. And they were the only person you had and now you are isolated while they are having fun with their friends. I just want to ctb asap. I can't bear anymore. I'm convinced No one is interested in me, No one cares about me as much i do. Everyone do have atleast a best friend but not me. I never felt loved and cared by anyone. It's late anyways even if I do get somehow now. No one even messages me. I literally get 0 notifications in days or weeks or even more than a month. I tried for things to get better. But it just doesn't and I can't take it anymore.
I hope I can just find peace soon. Not in this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: gonegirl1, NumbItAll and avaruus
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
the feeling that you care so much about them and they just leave you so casually is killing me.
Literally they get over you so quickly and don't care about all the love you gave them. And they were the only person you had and now you are isolated while they are having fun with their friends. I just want to ctb asap. I can't bear anymore. I'm convinced No one is interested in me, No one cares about me as much i do. Everyone do have atleast a best friend but not me. I never felt loved and cared by anyone. It's late anyways even if I do get somehow now. No one even messages me. I literally get 0 notifications in days or weeks or even more than a month. I tried for things to get better. But it just doesn't and I can't take it anymore.
I hope I can just find peace soon. Not in this world.
Another mother fucking goddamned one sided break up. What the fuck is up with these dumpers. Break up is why I am here. I still need her but she is ice cold and distant. I sleep on a couch in a separate room . She just tolerates having me around because we have kids. She knows the day she tells me to leave is the day I kill myself. I am depressed and try to win her back constantly, but the more I see these break up stories the angier I am becoming. Fuck them and I hope our suicide reeks havoc on the rest of their lives. What all of this really says is I just want to be loved.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so dreadful to me how many humans just create much more suffering, I just don't believe that they can be relied on after all, it must be really painful what you go through. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.