L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Recently something happened that severely damaged my brain. I don't know what will happen. I can't think properly, maybe I'll lose my mind. Sometimes I feel like it's going to shutdown.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic and 6 others
C

cleveland2011

Feb 12, 2022
I've been battling severe neuro damage for 4 months. I had moderate issues for a long time on and off. Always had some sort of control and was never fading away like I am now.

It is the worst thing imaginable. I have to ctb soon I can't deal with it any longer.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, demuic, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I've been battling severe neuro damage for 4 months. I had moderate issues for a long time on and off. Always had some sort of control and was never fading away like I am now.

It is the worst thing imaginable. I have to ctb soon I can't deal with it any longer.

Yea I think I need to ctb soon also before I lose control, it's unbearable

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Recently something happened that severely damaged my brain. I don't know what will happen. I can't think properly, maybe I'll lose my mind. Sometimes I feel like it's going to shutdown.
If I had what you're going through I'd ctb this weekend effective immediately. I cannot fucking express this strong enough, even if I loudly wept for you, but I send you absolute love and heart-felt sympathy. You did not deserve this.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, demuic, Life sucks and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through. I am sorry that you are suffering, I can imagine that it must be awful. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Life sucks and demuic