S

swanlake

Jul 26, 2022
Anyone want to vent about their BPD?

C

chronicallybroken

Student
Jul 16, 2022
Don't have it in me to rant right now but god does it suck.

Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife and Ash’Girl
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I feel poisonous and destructive because of it. I am just a walking disaster that needs to be gone. I am tired of this roller coaster and also of the stigma that comes with it. This hell bpd, no one deserves it. It is dying every second.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Venus13, HateMyPointlessLife, chronicallybroken and 2 others
S

swanlake

Jul 26, 2022
I feel poisonus and destructive because of it. I am just a walking disaster that needs to be gone. I am tired of this roller coaster and also of the stigma that comes with it. This hell bpd, no one deserves it. It is dying every second.
I also feel that way. I feel like people with BPD want to be good so badly too. To be loved and be delicate. It is so much internal turmoil and being misunderstood. Too much work explaining our train of thought to people that don't have it. It is maddening.

• Aww..
Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife and hellispink
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
I could have it but I'm not sure, it wouldn't surprise me. If any of you guys feel like me you have my sympathy because whatever I have is horrible :(

• Love
Reactions: swanlake
nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
I originally found BPD from trying to figure out what the happy fuck is wrong with my mother. Turns out she's just a straight up Narcissist BUT through discovering more and more about personality disorders, I do believe that I have Quiet BPD. It explains so much, and yet I also hate that I can be pathologized so easily. That my entire being is a set of identifiable triggers and symptoms. Like someone can know me, and my backstory, by reading a bullet list of criteria.

I don't have the money or resources for a real diagnosis, but it's a perfect fit. Too perfect. My mind feels like shattered glass at all times and i constantly want to burn everything down.

• Hugs
Reactions: HateMyPointlessLife, Shadow Life and Cronetappingout
S

Shadow Life

Sep 4, 2022
I originally found BPD from trying to figure out what the happy fuck is wrong with my mother. Turns out she's just a straight up Narcissist BUT through discovering more and more about personality disorders, I do believe that I have Quiet BPD. It explains so much, and yet I also hate that I can be pathologized so easily. That my entire being is a set of identifiable triggers and symptoms. Like someone can know me, and my backstory, by reading a bullet list of criteria.

I don't have the money or resources for a real diagnosis, but it's a perfect fit. Too perfect. My mind feels like shattered glass at all times and i constantly want to burn everything down.
I know exactly what you mean.