M

miyumustnotbesaved

Oct 15, 2023
i keep pushing my boyfriend away when I need him most and i don't know why I can't just say it when i need help i keep relapsing to sh lately it went so well for such a long time but i feel like im just losing it i just want to be happy

• Hugs
Reactions: dizzdesi and DyingToDie123
M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
Seems like you need space and support from your boyfriend.

If the problem is BPD you could try synthetic mood stabilizer or natreopathic diet.

Maybe you could try getting him a gift but include a book on bipolar that you proofread as those can be hit or miss.

Could you elaborate on symptoms and how you treat your boyfriend

D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
Do you push him away when you need him because you think you'll annoy him?

I feel like I'm an annoying person, and I hate myself for being the way I am. When I left my old friend group I didn't want to join anything new because I guess I just assume everyone hates me as much as I do, and just don't show it. I knew that I had to get out there and meet people though, so I joined the anime club (they can't kick me out of a school organization), and I was like "I'll be evil and annoy them on purpose by being there and attending the meetings." Now I'm great friends with them! I just had to trick myself into being the bad guy thinking I'd annoy them by being there, and they didn't end up being annoyed.

So, even if you think it'll annoy your boyfriend in the short term, he might appreciate you being open and honest with him. He probably wants to support you.

Either way, I've never had a girlfriend or anything, and school clubs is pretty different than seeking help. I'm not sure if my advice applies at all, but I hope it helps!

M

miyumustnotbesaved

Oct 15, 2023

If the problem is BPD you could try synthetic mood stabilizer or natreopathic diet.

Maybe you could try getting him a gift but include a book on bipolar that you proofread as those can be hit or miss.

my symptoms used to be a lot worse than they are physically, with past partners I used to start fights all the time over the smallest things or sh whenever I felt "rejected", i lived and breathed for my partner every single second of the day and when thwy didn't return that same energy I would feel like they didn't really love me and spiral, I don't remember most of my past, because I had a drug addiction which caused me to not be able to recollect most events that have happened in my life but at some point it got so bad that i hurt someone i loved really really bad (emotionally) and it made me really have to look in the mirror and change a lot of shit about myself, I still have the same urges and thoughts but I've become better at not acting on them, but when I get emotional it slips out and it makes me say really weird depressive shit about myself which makes him feel worse than I do

M

MichaelSandBL

Jan 25, 2023
Sounds like you have other issues under the hood like addiction or things that made you prone in the first place.

Have you considered therapy for traumatic events maybe get some normal drugs to take when things get too much most doctors prescribe them.

In the UK it's best to do this through BUPA or someone you pay for because you negate some of the risk of going to hospital jail for voicing suicidal thoughts,
Not saying private doctors are always better but I don't know what country you live in.

Bipolar diets exist that help the brain become more balanced thought the improvement is small

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021

BPD is borderline personality disorder