• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
title. idek where to start. anyone have advice? it's gotten bad enough that it's interfering with my life and causing me to blame myself, as well as have flashbacks to my own unsuccessful attempts and hospitalizations pretty regularly. i just need to figure out how to address the situation without having the friend in question react explosively, as he does have a tendency to do so.

• Hugs
Reactions: bed
bed

bed

Global Mod
Aug 24, 2019
you sound like a good friend but there isn't much you can do unless they're actively trying to work on themselves and/or receiving proper treatment and good mental health supports are hard to come by unfortunately. they're also being manipulative whether it's intentional or not.

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Just tell them how it makes your feel like the way you just said here and if you can't take it maybe you can pull back a bit as it is starting to affect your mental health as well.