Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
Bpd is the funniest mental illness ever like you meet someone talk to them for like a day then you think you don;t need anyone else but when reality hits that you're not special to them you wanna jump off a cliff lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Zykg85, permanently tired, FERAL_FRENZY and 5 others
m4rius

m4rius

Student
Dec 23, 2022
It's funny in a self-deprecating way for sure—and humiliating. It feels like emotional rape, where you can't control your brain but to be unstable. It doesn't matter how many times you try to rationalize with your own brain—you WILL feel the intensity of your emotions, you WILL react, and you WILL crash.

BPD is horrible. It feels like a trauma response, but I've read anecdotes of people being diagnosed with BPD despite never having had any childhood trauma. I think it can also be genetic; some people are simply born more sensitive and easily attached.

I'm going to eliminate this garbage out of my own brain too—a lot of it is anxiety. I can't imagine having BPD if you can't feel anxiety to overrule your prefrontal cortex and whatever else.

Reactions: Lirisu
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Also a BPD baddie <3
If you need someone to talk to/rant with feel free to DM me. This shit is hardddd

iwanttobedead

iwanttobedead

depression is a losing battle
Feb 11, 2023
post of the century, well said. A+

Reactions: Zykg85
bb3300

bb3300

Jul 13, 2024
I don't have BPD so I wouldn't know.

Reactions: sserafim