mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
I have no idea what this'll devolve into so that's why I tagged it as venting.
Okay so a few months ago I got into contact with one of my old FPs again and obviously I got obsessed over them again. I split on them last week and I fucking hate their guts. They've been treating me like shit, degrading me, making fun of me and just generally being a piece of shit.
I would leave them but I promised them I'd stay their friend until 2024 cause they'd had a load of complications regarding past friendships and people leaving them around Christmas. I'm seeing them tomorrow cause my bsf friend listened to what I had to say ab how they've been treating me and they'd seen it first hand too like the other day, they made fun of how I styled my hair and it made me so insecure that I'm never gonna put it up like that again. so my bsf told them that they need to have a conversation with me about why they're being so distant and shitty and stuff (w my permission, cause we both want to sort this out but ex-FP is hard to read and we have no idea wtf is going through their head). Personally, I think they're completely done with me, and I'm fine with that. I want to stop talking to them anyway cause they make me feel like shit and really insecure ab myself as if I don't already have image issues regarding being transgender.
I just want to know what's going on with them :(

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and kunikuzushi