puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
I've never felt boredom before. If there was nothing going on, I could keep myself entertained with my imagination.

For the past several days I've had nothing in my mind at all—just blank. It's driving me crazy; I get more anxious every second this continues.

When I do try thinking, it feels wrong. It's hard to describe. It's like the difference between watching a movie and reading the script.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, leavingthesoultrap, Forever Sleep and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm the same. I'm in a weird state where my mind is blank yet I have dreadful feelings of depression.
It's as though the thinking part of my brain has burned out yet I still feel things like sadness and despair.

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, leavingthesoultrap and puella
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
im in a manic/hypomanic state and i havent found the thing to scratch the itch. just restless boredom. i feel for you :( i hope things improve soon. feel free to dm me if u wanna chat

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: tiger b, leavingthesoultrap, person357 and 1 other person
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I've been feeling similar for the past few years. It feels like I am losing my mind with how I think and the boredom can be unbearable at times and If it gets too much for me after while I just end up taking a walk outside just to start the build up all over again.

• Hugs
Reactions: puella
DoomValuer

DoomValuer

So lost...
Nov 3, 2023
i first have to clarify that i'm not a licensed psychologist and neither have i ever experienced that sensation, but you should look into "blank mind syndrome", which is what it's called as it could help with that feeling

leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I just color coloring books and listen to podcasts. I can't be left alone with my brain. It's too depressing

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE