R

retention

Jul 29, 2024
Warded and have access to my phone. My actions are heavily monitored. Any advise to kill time while waiting to get discharged?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Pretty lucky you get to have your phone. When I was in I usually just did coloring pages or tried to play cards with someone. Not sure what you have availible. Lots you can do on your phone though right?

R

retention

Jul 29, 2024
Pretty lucky you get to have your phone. When I was in I usually just did coloring pages or tried to play cards with someone. Not sure what you have availible. Lots you can do on your phone though right?
Yea, but it gets boring after a while. I realised that I am just doom scrolling tik tok, kinda makes me feel down.

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
Is there activities on the ward? Board/card games, tv, therapy groups? I know it can be hard to try to do things with other patients as they may be in a psychotic state.
Oh, if you want to do stuff on your phone, you could hop into the sasu chat room. I hang out there alot and we talk about all kinds of stuff

Reactions: wCvML2
R

retention

Jul 29, 2024
There are card and board games, but many of the patients seem disinterested or unstable.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are you allowed to download some phone games? You could try some of the cheap kinds they're always making ads for like Wordscapes or something or if you want to emulate some old handheld games, Delta is a great choice and all you have to do is separately download the ROMs which can be found anywhere online for most popular games.

Reactions: failure383 and wCvML2
H

Hvergelmir

Student
May 5, 2024
Elona Mobile, is a great free, weird, niche, rpg. It's not a typical mobile game, and you can easily spend a lot of time on it.

Reactions: wCvML2
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Any mobile game on the app store that you want really. I remember downloading cookie run : kingdom (I don't particularly like the game, it's just was what the store recommended at the time) and playing it for hours each day in the ward. it is a low concentration low effort mind numbing game that passed my time. The game that you choose really depends on your mental state and how much energy/concentration you have for it.