• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
Hi
I have a heavy drinking problem but it only happens when I feel sad and confused.. To protect myself I take antabuse but instead I take sleeping pills like Lormetazepam Sandoz®2mg and sometimes I switch to Temesta
But I need 4 or 5 to sleep. The fact that I can become homeless in the future does not make things easy- Im in love with a woman but I must say it comes more from my side She lost her son to a cult and says she has her own demons to fight.for the moment I can sleep in friends house but I spend the day on the streets for his privacy
Im becoming to scared of this heavy drinking-fights, police ect
The fact is I want to sleep all day or forerver
Drunken I tried to hang myself but I felt from the chair...
I spent my days looking for pills.. I want to end it all
I need heavier pills..

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I can't relate to all the functional people.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I am sorry you are having such struggles. Trying to end your life when heavily intoxicated can be fairly ineffective, and at worst it can leave you in a very damaged condition.

do you have any desire to stop the alcohol addiction, or is it your preference to exit this world?

A

Ange_Fatigue

Jan 20, 2020
Try baclofen. It has worked really well for me. Immediatly cut off my addiction.
But be aware that you ll may have yo face the issues that triggered your addiction.

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
I am sorry you are having such struggles. Trying to end your life when heavily intoxicated can be fairly ineffective, and at worst it can leave you in a very damaged condition.

do you have any desire to stop the alcohol addiction, or is it your preference to exit this world?
I would like to end my life because I cant see better days ahead

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would like to end my life because I cant see better days ahead

that is understandable. I would strongly recommend you pick a method that you can either do intoxicated, or decrease alcohol intake for a day or so so as to prevent error. you certainly can do a method like hanging while intoxicated, but you should definitely do the research and even possibly practice when not to heavily intoxicated so that you make it as painless as possible.

revenge88

revenge88

Feb 2, 2020
that is understandable. I would strongly recommend you pick a method that you can either do intoxicated, or decrease alcohol intake for a day or so so as to prevent error. you certainly can do a method like hanging while intoxicated, but you should definitely do the research and even possibly practice when not to heavily intoxicated so that you make it as painless as possible.
What the less painless with subcribtion from a doctor in live in Belgium Europe thanks Rosey

Last edited:
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019

Drink can be very handy in over coming the SI!!! I have been there, I talk from experience, I am only still here due to stupid family members turning up!
@revenge88 sorry you are in this place, it's a bitch to be in for sure. Pills won't solve your problems (or so is my belief) and sadly they won't end your problems, this I have discovered from reading through this forum, overdosing is rarely successful, I don't know if both work together, but I am not posting this reply in regards tot hat
I wish you hope in finding the right path for you and nothing more and nothing less

mpnf

mpnf

Mental anguish..no more please.
Oct 3, 2019
I hope you find the light at the end of the tunnel and overall peacefulness ,
whether in this existence or after death.

I feel so tired of life and I am at a point where nothing makes sense and got this feeling of emptiness inside me that I think it hurts my my soul deeply (I just think don't have one anymore) .
So, I feel you and please stop drinking. That will lead you nowhere good and once you you get caught up in that circle it's really difficult to get out of it. And you know this, so for yourself even making you feel temporarily good while on the effects, you know it's going to worsen everything even more. But mostly your mind.

Well, I wish you find something that makes your existence has a good meaning.
But no more drinking please. You are better than that.