• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

CTB Today
Jul 13, 2019
Sorry to clog up the forum with such a stupid question, but how do I go about making sure that the proper authorities find my body before I start rotting? I'm using SN, so I can't tip off anyone ahead of time because I'll likely be found before it actually kills me.

astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
maybe schedule an email/text to be sent to a few people in a week? and then if it doesn't pan out obviously cancel those emails.

Reactions: razahcareca27
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Do you have a family, friends or co-workers? They will likely call the police because you are missing. The police will come to your home, if you are not answering than they will brake in. If you are not there, they will try to locate your phone or car to find you. If you want to be found quickly, send someone a "mail for future me" (or how it is called) you can send a mail for someone in the future.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I won't tell you what you should do, but I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'll be mailing out a letter snail mail to my local police dept the day "of" my ctb explaining what I did, where to find me, any precautions to take, etc. It will be on a Saturday. That way, since there's no delivery on Sunday, and as slow as the (US) postal service is, I expect them not to receive it before Tuesday at the earliest, maybe Wednesday. I don't have anyone to find my body at all, so there's really no other way to do it for me. I suppose, eventually, when my mailbox starts overflowing, authorities would be notified, but that could take weeks, as I don't get that much mail. The one thing I will say is that when you send something to contact authorities, whether by mail or electronic means, you better be DAMN SURE you're going through with your ctb plan.

Reactions: astr4 and spectraltease