CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
All wrong all awful ,,one mmnt lose all no posbl rtrn one trama posbl stay all life wat this cruel absurd no sense no mean , injury damage no able time trvl go bk no able chng, all see wrong bio body evlv all no sense bio fnct no more. Aqful life cncpt all prblm 0 slv this bio wrong this bio awfl this species 0 brain dfnd absurd cruel bio, rly need escp awfl bio , imgn 1 scn ruin all life , ya brainle ape species think say wow life wndr bla bla ignore hrbl ignore all no sense, one prsn sffria all planet no care

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mypersonalhell, myusername890, Daxter_87 and 8 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
yeap these machines are the biggest let down in the universe easily broken impossible to repair enslaved in fragile delicate shit

Reactions: CTB Dream
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
I always questioned the design that has us eating and breathing through the same hole. Not the same, I know. I can't imagine your frustration.

Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and Forever Sleep
Ontwon

Ontwon

Searching for wholeness
May 4, 2023
Being alive feels like being in a flesh prison that is highly coercive. You have to obey or you suffer and even if you obey you suffer anyways, cruel is the norm nevermind if you are unlucky in life.

Reactions: CTB Dream, myusername890 and ChineseOutcast
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly repulses me being trapped inside this flesh prison that is destined to decay, it's tiring being a slave to it as we are slaves to both our suffering and our needs. And it's so horrific how there is unlimited potential for it to make us feel pain, existing truly is something so nightmarish and I see death as the only way to be free.

Reactions: CTB Dream and myusername890