• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
I struggle with body dysmorphia quite often and it's flared up again since I gained maybe 2-3 lbs over the summer. It fucking sucks because I'm almost certain my body, visibly, hasn't changed. But when I look in the mirror, I look fat and pudgy. It makes me want to start going to the gym again, but that stresses me out for some reason. I feel like ADHD makes the gym harder because I want those reward chemicals and I don't see results and I don't get those chemicals and then I burn out. My next semester is virtual so it's not like I have anything better to do. I'll be busy with classes but my social life is very dead, the most dead it's been since graduating high school. I'll be taking 5 classes and then possibly an extracurricular which is probably going to be the equivalent of a class. No job or anything, I have money saved from before the summer + the money I saved from my summer job. The body dysmorphia will be hard to ignore since I know I'll be sitting around a large portion of the day, doing school work and studying.

Idk, I know this post has no direction, it's more of a word vomit, me spilling how I feel as I think it out and typing those feelings. I just fucking hate body dysmorphia and the fact that I can't enjoy the gym. I wanna give it another shot but I remember how miserable I was last time I went, so it's hard and making me stressed on top of the stress of college starting, and I'm in the process of applying for scholarships at University.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped. and itsalittlecold
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Salt makes your body retain water. Less salt intake and more potassium intake could possibly debloat you and alleviate you BD a tad.

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Salt makes your body retain water. Less salt intake and more potassium intake could possibly debloat you and alleviate you BD a tad.
So this is both a reply and an update. I'm less bloated now and it did alleviate it. I also did get a gym membership but I'm failing to enjoy it like I used to. I've been on day so far and I was miserable the entire time. I don't know, I want to keep trying for the month since I spent money on it, but I think my only solution is finding alternatives. My best alternative should come when I'm in university and can join clubs. I'm almost certain there's a rock climbing club since they have a rock wall inside of the fitness center, so I may try that, see if it's more enjoyable then going to the gym.

Don't even know why I hate the gym, I just can't make myself enjoy it.

• Hugs
Reactions: lonely&trapped. and MatrixPrisoner
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Dig deep. Stay strong. I hope you get some traction.