H

HadesDreams

Sep 1, 2024
Hello, I have a question about what a dead body would look like by SN since I have decided to use that method, and I don't want the scene to be something traumatic like a gunshot to the head or a total suspension, I don't want my family to remember my body and relate it to brains and strange things all over my room,

annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
You can Google it. Lots of images. You turn purple and blue.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and cowboypants
Upvote 1
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
As annointed said, you change color due to the hemoglobin in your blood turning into methemoglobin. You may also have vomit on yourself if you get it on you while conscious, or from vomiting while unconscious. But aside from that, it is a better scene than the other methods you mentioned. But do note, you will still be a corpse, and not a pretty one. But regardless, your family will still be traumatized. It's just a fact you have to accept if you wish to move forward with this, it's something we all have to accept for those of us who live with others. If you're unable to execute your plan away from where they'll be, then you could try writing some warnings for them not to enter wherever you happen to be and to call emergency services.

Upvote 0