CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Everyday brain body problems not handle what do not know anything why thus happen nothing ability loseall not do. Worse feel brain hot brain elec also body tired hard breat feel rest needy all time still rest sleep not chsnge not ability. Now real think body end just force alive prison brain not abl express much pain much prison body brain prison situation really hard express. Feel lose self lose everything, all pain reason nonsense nothing possible do hopeless just mess stay living

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ClownMe, Mary5689, Lawliet and 10 others
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
It sounds like torture. I'm so sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Dead Meat, Hollowillow and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really can be prison like being trapped in this human body as it can torture us in so many ways. It sounds like you suffer so much and to me it's so horrible how so much pain exists in this world. I'm sorry that you have to endure this.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Dead Meat, Astral Storm and 1 other person
actual_fox

actual_fox

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2022
Yeah, we are inside mind flesh prisons. From those who are unfortunate enough to hate their prisons to those who do not see them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Astral Storm, Pisceslilith, Forever Sleep and 3 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Everyday brain body problems not handle what do not know anything why thus happen nothing ability loseall not do. Worse feel brain hot brain elec also body tired hard breat feel rest needy all time still rest sleep not chsnge not ability. Now real think body end just force alive prison brain not abl express much pain much prison body brain prison situation really hard express. Feel lose self lose everything, all pain reason nonsense nothing possible do hopeless just mess stay living
Aww fluffy fluff... I feel you *hugs you tight*

I got hit by a car who didn't do his stop. And a reaction to an acid cleaner in my home. What happened to you?

I really did get back brain functions by taking high doses of B vitamins to heal nerves. The brain needs viramin C too. That helped muscles & joints. Magnesium relaxes muscles and serotonin is made from it in the gut

Vitamin b, c, magnesium. I healed the impossible several times with it. I stopped stuttering unless people harass me into exhaustion

The chemical gives me electric shocks all over my body... But the worst is being told it's just in my head. That my personality is the problem. I must improve for others. I don't deserve help... Been told that relentlessly for 2 days... Even by friends & social workers... I want out.

I love you. I have an immence love for you. Like a melting snowflake or a flower struggling to get up after someone walked on her... Every time you speak you risk mental torture & bullying... It's agony for you... But you still speak to us... And every words feel like a special gift... Because each word is like giving a mountain for you. I'm sorry that I don't always understand. But I feel you. *Hugs you tight* đź’–

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, CTB Dream and Dead Meat
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Thank everyone,

Aww fluffy fluff... I feel you *hugs you tight*

I got hit by a car who didn't do his stop. And a reaction to an acid cleaner in my home. What happened to you?

I really did get back brain functions by taking high doses of B vitamins to heal nerves. The brain needs viramin C too. That helped muscles & joints. Magnesium relaxes muscles and serotonin is made from it in the gut

Vitamin b, c, magnesium. I healed the impossible several times with it. I stopped stuttering unless people harass me into exhaustion

The chemical gives me electric shocks all over my body... But the worst is being told it's just in my head. That my personality is the problem. I must improve for others. I don't deserve help... Been told that relentlessly for 2 days... Even by friends & social workers... I want out.

I love you. I have an immence love for you. Like a melting snowflake or a flower struggling to get up after someone walked on her... Every time you speak you risk mental torture & bullying... It's agony for you... But you still speak to us... And every words feel like a special gift... Because each word is like giving a mountain for you. I'm sorry that I don't always understand. But I feel you. *Hugs you tight* đź’–
Hsppen long story try tell possible time

Love you too hug :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Mary5689 and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Thank everyone,

Hsppen long story try tell possible time

Love you too hug :heart:
Aw thank you.

You can't make it short? Birth accident, car accident, reaction to drugs, suicide went badly...?

I think mine is my car accident, allergies, chemicals, extreme stress from traumas, getting dozens of extra vaccines, but turns out I was sick from malnutrition & injecting viruses is harmful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and CTB Dream
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
i feel for you, i have headaches every minute of every day, constantly. my head feels like it is on fire and i am in so much pain in my head that my body is tired all the time. i am a prisoner in my own body. no one can figure out why.

i am sorry that you are suffering so much. you seem really nice, and i hope that you find relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, CTB Dream and Cryptonite
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
the brain is so complex, marvelous and terrifying...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Thanks every

Aw thank you.

You can't make it short? Birth accident, car accident, reaction to drugs, suicide went badly...?

I think mine is my car accident, allergies, chemicals, extreme stress from traumas, getting dozens of extra vaccines, but turns out I was sick from malnutrition & injecting viruses is harmful.

Think even thay hard chose category. Complicate not really know deacribe. Try little little tell find word very really sorry know care not ability. This all say complicate situation science not advnave enough, life scary

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Mary5689
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. I agree- our bodies and our lives can feel like prisons and prison sentences. It's horrific what some people have to endure.