shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
do any of you have thoughts on the idea of slowly bleeding out as a "peaceful method."

Context: i have taken field first aid classes as a requirement from school and am familiar with hypovolemic shock and the resulting symptoms. im asking because i was getting blood taken one day (about a year ago) and they accidentally took too much because i was not drinking water and was generally unhealthy then, but it was such a gradual decrease in consciousness that i have considered today as a possible method.

I have a blood collection kit and access to some blood pressure medications and was wondering if it would be viable to just set it and leave it and hopefully just not wake up. Any thoughts on this?

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
Wrist cutting aka bleeding out is one of the most ineffective ways of suicide, don't even bother.
SS mods, I think just started a thread about it as it's highly unrecommended and hardly ever successful even if you are in a hot bathtub end up taking aspirin prior ( as a blood thinner], it's almost never successful

• Love
Reactions: shrobae
shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
Wrist cutting aka bleeding out is one of the most ineffective ways of suicide, don't even bother.
SS mods, I think just started a thread about it as it's highly unrecommended and hardly ever successful even if you are in a hot bathtub end up taking aspirin prior ( as a blood thinner], it's almost never successful
yes, i found the thread after i posted, thank you. is it worth any amount of research in your opinion?

clitoralcancer

clitoralcancer

I apologize for the name
Aug 18, 2024
yes, i found the thread after i posted, thank you. is it worth any amount of research in your opinion?
No, even sitting in a hot bathtub after taking aspirin as a blood thinner it is highly unlikely and if you've never tried it it is incredibly painful, and there's just no way around the pain unfortunately.
I'm older, and I've been dealing with this beast for over 50 years and when I was younger I used to kind of think it seemed soothing, romantic in a dark way goth way lol?, if you know what I mean? but after I've seen more than two or three people with 10-in long deep scars horrific scars that they try to hide years later, I just don't see it as a realistic option. Please feel free to shoot me a private message if you ever need to chat šŸ˜Š
I see you are a new member, I'm relatively new but I've unlocked the private chat feature which you may not have yet, so anyway please feel free to respond

shrobae

shrobae

pro invicto
Sep 9, 2024
No, even sitting in a hot bathtub after taking aspirin as a blood thinner it is highly unlikely and if you've never tried it it is incredibly painful, and there's just no way around the pain unfortunately.
I'm older, and I've been dealing with this beast for over 50 years and when I was younger I used to kind of think it seemed soothing, romantic in a dark way goth way lol?, if you know what I mean? but after I've seen more than two or three people with 10-in long deep scars horrific scars that they try to hide years later, I just don't see it as a realistic option. Please feel free to shoot me a private message if you ever need to chat šŸ˜Š
I see you are a new member, I'm relatively new but I've unlocked the private chat feature which you may not have yet, so anyway please feel free to respond
i know what you mean about the soothing part... i wasn't planning on nicking a vein but having a blood collection kit instead and that's kind of what i was trying to find out the efficacy of or how realistic that would be. i did some research last night and its not looking like a bright option ig lol. but i will pm when i have the chance!