• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
Genuine question, since I would love to avoid hanging or jumping at all costs. I had this idea suddenly.

It doesn't damage your nerves too much. You don't chock on anything. You don't have to cut open your wrist.

Would blood letting work in theory? It would take a while, but it would be way more painless bc it doesn't hit any nerve if you do right?

A simple butterfly needle is used to withdraw blood. Would that be enough? Or would a tool such as used on corpses more of use for blood letting.

Last edited:
Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Genuine question, since I would love to avoid hanging or jumping at all costs. I had this idea suddebl

Would blood letting work in theory? It would take a while, but it would be way more painless bc it doesn't hit any nerve if you do right?

A simple butterfly needle is used to withdraw blood. Would that be enough? Or would a tool such as used on courses be more of use for blood letting.
You'd be bleeding out. No it would not be more painless unless I don't under some asnstiseia or something.

Reactions: RosyMapleMothss
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
You'd be bleeding out. No it would not be more painless unless I don't under some asnstiseia or something.
Could you elaborate on the pain part? Since you wouldn't make a big wound or hit any nerves and probably lose consciousness before you bleed out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ClamChowder
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
Genuine question, since I would love to avoid hanging or jumping at all costs. I had this idea suddenly.

It doesn't damage your nerves too much. You don't chock in anyway. You don't have to cut open your wrist.

A simple butterfly needle is used to withdraw blood. Would that be enough? Or would a tool such as used on courses be more of use for blood letting.
There's gonna be blood everywhere and it be painful and take forever but can ask you a question do u have hope you don't need to answer my question but I think a lot of these people in the website still have hope but use this website to talk to others so there could talk them slowly to there death and there won't be alone In death but that's my theory I had voices in my head I thought there would never stop but there did because of my fear of death and si but my bad for venting I'm new

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Could you elaborate on the pain part? Since you wouldn't make a big wound or hit any nerves and probably lose consciousness before you bleed out.
There's no way a full out blood letting would not be painful, unless with some medical things in place.
but can ask you a question do u have hope you don't need to answer my question but I think a lot of these people in the website still have hope but use this website to talk to others so there could talk them slowly to there death and there won't be alone In death but that's my theory I had voices in my head I thought there would never stop but there did because of my fear of death and si but my bad for venting I'm new

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and squirley
Hid124

Hid124

May 9, 2023
I don't have any control of what you do but if you do have hope even a bit hold on to it and just keep fighting I seen gore video of people ctb some off them regret last second you don't want to be those people just try live for this year and see if it works out if not then I'm sorry

Reactions: Huntfish34
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I don't have any control of what you do but if you do have hope even a bit hold on to it and just keep fighting I seen gore video of people ctb some off them regret last second you don't want to be those people just try live for this year and see if it works out if not then I'm sorry
why are on this site-

Reactions: msocks and squirley
msocks

msocks

Apr 26, 2023
I'm not sure how feasible that would be even with a small gauge needle. When I've donated blood in the past it's taken about 10 minutes for just a pint.

I guess which vessel you would use and if you took aspirin would be a major factor too.

Last edited:
L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I used to blood let, I feel very guilty giving you this information, but you would find it anyway, I used a large gauge cannula 14gauge in the UK. Cannulate yourself. Your ACF is a good place, remove the needle, ideally secure the cannula in place even if it's just one piece of micropore tape (for when you pass out it won't come out) I'd say lie in the bath.
With a 14g cannula the blood pours out of the cannula (if sited right) I would lose 500mls in less than 5 minutes.
The bottom line is an average person has 4.5 to 5.5litres of blood in their body.
You'll feel dizzy, faint hot, then palpitations, anxious but at a loss of 2litres + you'll have a significantly reduced GCS and will no longer be aware of what's going on and fast approaching death from hypovolaemic shock/ exsanguination.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Ameya
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
I used to blood let, I feel very guilty giving you this information, but you would find it anyway, I used a large gauge cannula 14gauge in the UK. Cannulate yourself. Your ACF is a good place, remove the needle, ideally secure the cannula in place even if it's just one piece of micropore tape (for when you pass out it won't come out) I'd say lie in the bath.
With a 14g cannula the blood pours out of the cannula (if sited right) I would lose 500mls in less than 5 minutes.
The bottom line is an average person has 4.5 to 5.5litres of blood in their body.
You'll feel dizzy, faint hot, then palpitations, anxious but at a loss of 2litres + you'll have a significantly reduced GCS and will no longer be aware of what's going on and fast approaching death from hypovolaemic shock/ exsanguination.
It's very useful informative for me thank you. If I may ask if you had any complications? Such as blood clotting?
If you don't want to share any information about that on public. Shoot me a dm

L

letmegetout

‘People can be dead before they’ve even died’
Jan 23, 2023
I never had any problems with blood clotting no x

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I know that many people in the middle age died accidently while doing this.