• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
How do you draw enough blood for a blood test? I've tried slicing my arm and leg but not enough blood for a test

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
You don't need very much blood at all for the test to work.

I was barely able to break skin when I tested my SN but it was enough. I drew so little blood that I couldn't transfer it to a plate or cup or whatever so I ended up doing the opposite and putting a tiny bit of the SN on my cuts (literally rubbing salt in my wounds ow). It worked perfectly fine.

Not saying you should necessarily do that, just that you're probably getting enough blood for the test.

Reactions: OnlyTheWind and siray
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Cut the tip of your finger. A drop or two should do it.

Reactions: hʚll
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Get an insulin syringe, 0.5ml or 1ml. 27-29 gauge. These can be bought at any Walgreens or CVS. Find a vein as close to the surface as possible. I have drawn from the back of my non-dominant hand. Insert the needle just slightly into the vein - it's easy to go too far and all the way through. Figure 1mm is more than enough. Pull back on the plunger, and the blood will almost shoot into the syringe. If you are pulling and getting only a dribble, you're not in a vein.

• Hugs
Reactions: hʚll and Greenberg
D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
Cut the tip of your finger. A drop or two should do it.
You don't need very much blood at all for the test to work.

I was barely able to break skin when I tested my SN but it was enough. I drew so little blood that I couldn't transfer it to a plate or cup or whatever so I ended up doing the opposite and putting a tiny bit of the SN on my cuts (literally rubbing salt in my wounds ow). It worked perfectly fine.

Not saying you should necessarily do that, just that you're probably getting enough blood for the test.
Thank you that is a big help.
I will give it a try now a lot of the blood tests I'd seen used a lot of blood so I was nervous.
Get an insulin syringe, 0.5ml or 1ml. 27-29 gauge. These can be bought at any Walgreens or CVS. Find a vein as close to the surface as possible. I have drawn from the back of my non-dominant hand. Insert the needle just slightly into the vein - it's easy to go too far and all the way through. Figure 1mm is more than enough. Pull back on the plunger, and the blood will almost shoot into the syringe. If you are pulling and getting only a dribble, you're not in a vein.
That sounds really scary but I'll give it a go if I can't get enough blood from cutting my finger thank you for writing in such detail it will be a big help

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Thank you that is a big help.
I will give it a try now a lot of the blood tests I'd seen used a lot of blood so I was nervous.

That sounds really scary but I'll give it a go if I can't get enough blood from cutting my finger thank you for writing in such detail it will be a big help
Np. It may sound scary, but with a 27-29g needle, you won't feel any pain. Less than the tip of your finger.

D

DeathcomesUwU

Jul 21, 2021
I cut two of my fingers the sn I had turned my blood brown immediately I took some through mouth and I'm very dizzy and my fingers sting.

SN is good I wish I'd taken it faster