• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hanger2000

One living creature in a endless suffering world
Oct 17, 2023
Its not "I dont like existence" and more like "I desire to experience death" I fantasy of death by loss of blood but I don't have the courage to stab me on the jugular yet I only managed to cuts my wrists superficial. How can I "practice" and prepare for when the moment comes.

M

misthios2040

Smile now it’s almost over
Sep 20, 2023
I tried attempting to cut myself in the jugular with an electric filet knife. If you are going to choose that method use an electric filet knife or a handheld electric saw. Unfortunaly, I chickened out when I attempted that method.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
i want to die by Bleeding to death

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
It's just going to be too hard. A vein carries blood at low pressure, which means there's a chance the wound will close before you die, but since it's the jugular there is probably a higher chance of ctb tho. The problem is actually hitting it. You may hit a tendon, muscle or nerve instead and it will feel extremely uncomfortable. I don't recommend this method, but maybe you could "consider" what Aviici did (he got hella drunk and used a broken bottle against his neck). Still think it through brother. I'd say go for another method