• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheWorld'sLeftovers

TheWorld'sLeftovers

Low consciousness
Aug 23, 2023
So, as of typing this post, its been about three hours since I attempted a partial hanging. Made it for a solid 15 seconds before SI kicked in. After about 15 minutes after the attempt, something at the back of my throat feels like it burst and now there's blood constantly running down my throat. Almost like a bloody nose except its actually coming from your neck. Any advice?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, dialogos and ocklepold
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
See a doctor, you could try to hide it but they will probably know it was an attempt

Reactions: dialogos, ocklepold and KarmaBus
KarmaBus

KarmaBus

Student
Apr 15, 2023
If you've been bleeding internally for hours since your attempt, I second what @RainLover said. See a doctor.

Reactions: dialogos
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Tonsils and adenoids are at the back of the throat. Thyroid is at the front. It's hard for me to visualize how hanging could cause injury to the back of the throat. Do you have marks on your neck from the rope? You didn't bite your tongue while hanging, did you? If you go to the doctor, I'd imagine you'd be asked about them if you do.

Reactions: tora