Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I was reading another thread (well clearly not this one I'm writing it lol) that got me thinking about what I told my friend the other day.

I told him I wanted to clean myself out with bleach because of all my mistakes. I wish there was some way to not hate myself...

• Hugs
Reactions: Konjac, KleinerWolf, foxdie and 1 other person
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Damn same, just metaphorically tho. Cause that's too painful lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Konjac
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Damn same, just metaphorically tho. Cause that's too painful lol
After the mistakes I've made I deserve the pain. It's not about the pain though. It's more about being disgusted with myself. Physically skin crawling gross.

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
After the mistakes I've made I deserve the pain. It's not about the pain though. It's more about being disgusted with myself. Physically skin crawling gross.
I'm also disgusted with myself but it's more because of my body dysphoria. I want to get a mastectomy so everytime I see my body I feel disgusted and want to throw up and just cut those boulders off. I've also self harmed because I hate other parts of my body. Sorry you're feeling this way, I understand you and it's horrible and painful to life this way

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I'm also disgusted with myself but it's more because of my body dysphoria. I want to get a mastectomy so everytime I see my body I feel disgusted and want to throw up and just cut those boulders off. I've also self harmed because I hate other parts of my body. Sorry you're feeling this way, I understand you and it's horrible and painful to life this way
I understand that feeling too. It's not like that though. Whenever I look in the mirror I visually look different every time so for the most part I avoid mirrors when I can.

This post is more about my ex's (and current relationship for that matter) but yeah I get not liking your body. I also feel like I don't have a gender. I recognize as female but it's more of a "oh right I'm an actual gender and not just a thing"

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph